• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im actually proud to own Young..just hoping he doesnt get injured

FT 3-1 Man U, decent game

My Liverpool supporting mate (the same one who supplied me with those statistics about Sakho) is convinced that Pool are going to run the league this season. He's mad.

they will announce player of the tournament soon

My Liverpool supporting mate (the same one who supplied me with those statistics about Sakho) is convinced that Pool are going to run the league this season. He's mad.

Suarez was half the team TBH last season..they have made some good signings but they have a team that IMO is too young..they will be very good next year and the years after that

Rooney player of the tournament

Valencia will play RWB with Rafael as back up. I wouldn't be surprised to to Shaw used as one of the three Centre backs at some point as he has the size, height and mobility to play the way Van Gaal likes his system to work.

Adam Clayton is signing for Boro today apparently. Butterfield might be going the other way. Boro have made a few good signings this pre-season, they're my outside tip for promotion this year. Huddersfield, however, look poor to me, Robins is already under pressure from the fans, he could end up as the first sacking of the season if they don't get a decent start.

Burnley have bid £5.5M for Henri Lansbury.

Gamboa got a work permit and is now a West Brom player.Unless they plan three at the back and Gamboa wing back I fear it's not a good purchase.

Gamboa is a very very good signing for them lot. He's as quick as anything and a very strong defender who can get forward and deliver a cross. Think now they've signed wisdom, gamboa, Pocognoli and Davidson they will mix between flat back 4 and wing backs, add lescott, Macauley and Olsson to that they have a very strong defence this year. That will cut down the goals conceded column by about 8-10 goals I reckon and that could be worth 10+ points on last year. All we can hope is that Irvine doesn't know how to organise that defence.

All we can hope is that Irvine doesn't know how to organise that defence.

To be honest, I won't be wasting any hope on anything but Wolves. If Albion have a good season, then fair play to them.

QPR sign Mutch from Cardiff

We'll see.I'll be surprised if WBA have a better season than last.Gamboa is a risk in a back 4,tends to rush into tackles.Pretty good attacking tho.

Liverpool have accepted an offer from Bayern Munich for Pepe Reina.

Mauricio Isla to QPR on loan from Juventus.

hmmmmm - learning their lessons from last time I see. I really hope they go down and the Football League refuse to issue them with the golden share until they pay the £50m fine they owe that the Premier League aren't enforcing.

Another two about to leave Nottm Forest as Simon Cox goes to Reading for 600k and Jamie Mackie also signs for a seasons loan.
Leeds United have made a bid to sign Liverpool's Conor Coady on loan while Sheff Wednesday look to sign Stevie May on friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back