• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manquillo in at Liverpool on loan from Atletico Madrid. Good signing.

Will he play though? Only 20 so could be one they will look to buy at the end of the loan.

He must be expecting to play otherwise why leave Atletico when the man in front of him (Filipe Luis) has just left?

Manquillo is a right back isn't he?

And Filipe Luis is a left back? :)

My bad. I saw that his first appearance was as a sub for luis, put two and two together and got 5,879,663,342

Reports indicate that Leeds or Huddersfield Town are signing Liverpool midfielder Conor Coady for a fee of around £400k.

Manquillo is an odd one on first sight. Six senior appearances to his name so its hard to call him a good signing when I doubt anybody has seen him play.

Solskjær/Cardiff looking to buy Tom Adeyemi,he's also in for Vegard Forren (replacing Caulker I guess) according to Norwegian media.

Notts Forest have paid £8m for Britt assombalonga.

Manquillo is an odd one on first sight. Six senior appearances to his name so its hard to call him a good signing when I doubt anybody has seen him play.

Are Liverpool trying to buy a new team. After their success last season, I thought they may need one or two players, but not eight.

Are Liverpool trying to buy a new team. After their success last season, I thought they may need one or two players, but not eight.
They need extra depth to help cope with Europe.

Barry-Fry.jpg

None of the defenders they owned last season bar Flanagan are fit for purpose.

They let in 50 goals, you'll win nothing like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back