• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, along with half the world, thought Mangala had been there for about a month already.

Not as big backward step as some would believe, IMO. QPR have a solid squad, if a clueless cunt of a manager.

Swansea's own fault really - no need to loan him again last season, they knew he was up to the PL.

Marcus Pedersen from Vitesse to Brann.

The Norwegian summer transfer window is closed now.

I, along with half the world, thought Mangala had been there for about a month already.

Third party ownership turned into multiple party ownership which had to be sorted so the deal could go through. Hows this for a transfer apparently Real Madrid had to pay €12m to sweeten Diego Lopez so that he would sign for Milan.

Leeds have agreed a fee for Liam Cooper and he will sign subject to a medical.

Just a little bit of news to put a smile on our faces,Pablo Armero to AC Milan confirmed!

When are they gonna stop getting in old and/or useless players?

Diego Lopez is a cracking signing on a free though. After Cerci too.

Marcos Rojo hands in a transfer request and says he wants to join Manchester United.

Just a little bit of news to put a smile on our faces,Pablo Armero to AC Milan confirmed!

When are they gonna stop getting in old and/or useless players?
He's not THAT bad...

Marcos Rojo hands in a transfer request and says he wants to join Manchester United.

Thought he looked rubbish in the World Cup.

Not as bad as Armero though who can't kick a ball properly.

He wasn't their best player by a long chalk. I can only assume there is real United interest if he as bunged in a request, so it will be interesting to see how that pans out. Let's face it, United REALLY need defenders.

Would fit in with the wingback system, giving competition at CB and LWB. Can't say I disagree with Dan though, he was poor.

Javi Garcia off to Zenit, no loss at all to City there.

I thought Rojo looked good in the World Cup, he's not your typical defender but that's the way football is going. He will have to calm down a little as he likes a booking but he will be comfortable at centre back, left back and left wing back depending on what formation Utd are playing.

Javi Garcia off to Zenit, no loss at all to City there.

Thought he grew into the team similarly to Demichelis last season, but certainly would be behind Fernando-inho so the move makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back