• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole signing makes no sense to me. He's barely an improvement on what they have. Worth it on a free, maybe, but 20m? That's outrageous.

Southampton had a fair raping this window, Lambert and Lallana gone, Lovren likely next and Schneiderlin rumoured to be off as well but they've done well with the fees they've received, plenty of cash to fund a rebuild.

The whole signing makes no sense to me. He's barely an improvement on what they have. Worth it on a free, maybe, but 20m? That's outrageous.

He's miles better than Skrtel, nothing but a thug.

Skrtel is to me what Berra is to a few around here: noticeably shit but somehow effective.

The one we've all been waiting for...Bebe to Benfica!

Over to the idiot:Bendtner offered wages making him the best paid at Eintracht Frankfurt,he demanded more money and no deal.

Frankfurt are a quality team. I'm glad they didn't soil themselves with Bendtner.

should we go all in on the bellend/party boy Bendtner?? :D

Lovren is better than all of Liverpool's centre halves. By a fucking mile.

Sakho in particular is woeful.

Curious how you can think Sakho is so bad when his stats clearly tell otherwise?

Matt Hill was statistically fantastic when we went up in 2008/9. He is fucking balls though.

Sakho is wank. He is no leader, is dreadful on the ball, average at best in the air, slow, clumsy, makes loads of unprompted errors, he reminds me of Eric Young.

Lovren for 10 for sure. 20? Madness. You'd think he's English at that price.

Sent from my Langers with Langertalk

Matt Hill was statistically fantastic when we went up in 2008/9. He is $#@!ing balls though.

Sakho is $#@!. He is no leader, is dreadful on the ball, average at best in the air, slow, clumsy, makes loads of unprompted errors, he reminds me of Eric Young.

Last season Sakho completed 92% of his passes (almost 75% of which were up the field, averaging 20m in distance) and only made two defensive errors which led to a shot on goal (neither scored), according to Opta.

Those two stats sort of disprove your "dreadful on the ball" and "makes loads of unprompted errors" critiques. He was also 2nd on Liverpool with 7.6 clearances per game.

Try watching him play. OPTA stats are meaningless, contextless shite. The kind of stuff Hoddle hides behind to defend his awful football.

Sorry, professional statisticians aren't agreeing with your poorly formed narrative.

Fraizer Campbell to Crystal Palace for around £900.000.

Stats v Deutsch.

Shit just got interesting

Sorry, professional statisticians aren't agreeing with your poorly formed narrative.

Whereas the footballing world clamours over a defender who struggled to get into Liverpool's team last season.

I'm with Dan on this one as well.

Stats only paint part of the picture in football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back