• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully some PL teams are looking at Isco and Di Maria, I'd love to see them over here

NEYMAR , MESSI , SUAREZ . Wouldn't bet against Barca.Luis Enrique is the new manager.Was a great player .

yeah those are amazing but allaround they just seem like a weaker team getting older..

Sorry, but spanish football, i.e Barca /Real is all about signing the biggrst name at the time, and fook all else! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

NEYMAR , MESSI , SUAREZ . Wouldn't bet against Barca.Luis Enrique is the new manager.Was a great player .

They need at least three new defenders. Sign all the forwards you like but if you can't defend, you're winning nothing.

Rakitic will prove to be a better signing than Suarez IMO.

As for Luis Enrique, what he did as a player means absolutely nothing. Dean Saunders was a far better player than Kenny Jackett. Luis Enrique's managerial record so far is poor.

Crazy transfer summer involving big names.

On a completely different level I came across a name from my FM past watching a Norwegian tier 2 match tonight,a player I often tried to buy.I think it was FM06 or thereabouts,when vanden Borre was super too.His name is Loic Abenzoar,now playing for a bottom club in Norw tier 2,on loan from somewhere but still! :) Crazy days.

I think Enrique is looking to build a more balanced team, apparently Mascherano will be playing in midfield under him too. Definitely need a couple of centre backs, maybe right back too. Rakitic is a class signing too

Mascherano has to play in midfield. It defies belief he ever got moved and smacks of Pep trying to be too clever. Again. And people copying him. Again.

Dani Alves and Pique are no good for that level. Neither can defend. Pique was ok when Puyol was holding his hand but on his own he is pap.

Puyol, now there was a defender. Fucking brilliant.

Mascherano has to play in midfield. It defies belief he ever got moved and smacks of Pep trying to be too clever. Again. And people copying him. Again.

Dani Alves and Pique are no good for that level. Neither can defend. Pique was ok when Puyol was holding his hand but on his own he is pap.

Puyol, now there was a defender. Fucking brilliant.

agree with all of that..puyol was a hero

Yeah- Puyol was a proper defender, shame he had so many injuries towards the end of his career though. I like Pique, good footballer but been awful for a few years now

Puyol is my favourite non-Wolves player of the last twenty years. The perfect defender.

As for Luis Enrique, what he did as a player means absolutely nothing. Dean Saunders was a far better player than Kenny Jackett. Luis Enrique's managerial record so far is poor.

He deserved more time at Roma. He had the team moving in the proper direction and was unjustly sacked, IMO. Not that I'm complaining, Garcia has them playing some magnificent stuff.

Xavi staying at Barca.

Vorm off to Spurs to sit on the bench? Swansea have done some very odd business so far.

Wigan have signed Manchester City midfielder Emyr Huws on loan

I think Wigan will win the title. Had Rösler been there all season rather than that fraud Coyle they'd have finished top two last year.

Huws is the real deal, would have liked him here (though we don't seem to favour loans where there is little chance of a permanent deal)

I think Wigan will win the title. Had Rösler been there all season rather than that fraud Coyle they'd have finished top two last year.

Huws is the real deal, would have liked him here (though we don't seem to favour loans where there is little chance of a permanent deal)

Yep cant see past them and Derby tbh. Playoffs 4 from Norwich, Forest Blackburn Reading, Ipswich, us,. So I reckon we will be beween 3rd and 8th next season.

Yep cant see past them and Derby tbh. Playoffs 4 from Norwich, Forest Blackburn Reading, Ipswich, us,. So I reckon we will be beween 3rd and 8th next season.
Derby for sure, serious doubts about all the others, it looks a very open league.

Can't see Forest competing with Pearce in charge, the guy is a muppet.

Fulham could be anything if they click or could just as easily fall apart,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back