• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
God dammit Kenny :icon_lol:

Becchio might do well for us! I know he is not what he was but surely he wouldnt have too high wages given his last 2 years?

I'd hope we have more ambition than that. He's done nothing for Norwich at all - 13 appearances in two and a half years and no goals, wouldn't fit our style with his complete absence of pace too...

Becchio was good in this league about 4 years ago, we shouldn't even be thinking about signing him.

Carlton Cole is going to QPR. The FL are fucking pathetic, letting them sign a new squad before imposing any penalty on them. Wouldn't touch Cole with a bargepole and don't know enough about the Swindon lads to know if they are any good, but it's the principal which is really pissing me off

Hardly new though is it?

Barca did exactly the same last season when they had the possibility of an embargo hanging over them, just went and signed everyone they needed early before it kicked in.

Liverpool being heavily linked with Benteke. He's been in England three years and I'm still not sure about him, when he's on he's genuinely excellent but he has so many dips in form and when he's bad, he looks like he's never played football before. Seems to have a bit of an ego as well. Obviously he is better than what they have by a long way but I think there's better bang for your buck elsewhere.

Actually i have been impressed by him, not just scoring goals but also has a good touch assisting..i always thought he would make a top 6 or so club..liverpool really need some weight and bullying up top..he has had some injuries though and it took awhile for him to get going again after the last one..

His form at Villa has been streaky. There are patches of 2/3 months of every season he's been here where he has been immense, but poor for the rest of the season.

I would love to see Benteke at Liverpool. Leaves Villa toothless, and probably condemns Rodgers after the management realise he has bought Balotelli 2.

He plays for villa for gods sake..how many chances you get per game :)

I rate Benteke, he's scored pretty much 1 in 2 for Villa and most of that time was under Lambert. He's awkward at times but given decent service will score goals.

Liverpool have no wingers at all. So what service is he getting?

He doesn't just score from crosses but i never mentioned anything about Liverpool. I was just saying i rate him and think with good service he would score goals. He's definitely not the next Balotelli.

Markovic, Ibe and Sterling are all good wingers. It's the charlatan of a manager who plays his 'what shall we try this week' tactics who wastes all of the players talents. Talentless prick that he is.

Benteke is the total opposite of Balotelli.

Oh I wouldn't bracket Benteke with Balotelli. Mario is shite and always has been, you can look at my posts when Liverpool signed him and I said it was an incredibly nonsensical signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back