• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xavi off to Al Saad at the end of the season.

Chicago Fire have signed Victor Perez on loan from Real Valladolid in a shockingly sensible move.

Pointless transfer rumors:

• De Bruyne apparently going back to Chelsea
  • Di Maria NOT on the market
  • Bale in talks with Manchester United
  • Iker Casillas discussing terms to leave Real Madrid
  • Liverpool, United, Citeh looking to hijack Arsenal's attempts to sign Theo Walcott to a new contract
  • David Alaba not tempted by Real Madrid's interest

Sterling's situation at Liverpool is getting interesting! There's some absolute gold on RAWK.

He would be crazy to stay at liverpool imo

It would be hilarious if he signed for Arsenal!

Interesting one, Anthony Knockaert has been approached by Standard Liege..

Danilo signed for Real. 31m euros.

VentasFCP.jpg

Not bad going!

Juventus are said to be interested in Avellino's young striker Marcello Trotta. I'm guessing this is the same player who was at Fulham.

They apparently aren't as interested in his brother, Rodney.

Rafael Van Der Vaart apparently mulling over a move to MLS.

I suspect young Mr Sterling is going to get into trouble for running his mouth off unauthorised to the BBC about his contract, blatant planted questions in there too about him being used as a right wing back.

I suspect young Mr Sterling is going to get into trouble for running his mouth off unauthorised to the BBC about his contract, blatant planted questions in there too about him being used as a right wing back.

He does seem to have been a little naive, unless he is trying to engineer a move out of Anfield.

I think he probably wants to leave but I do believe him that it's more about success than money, I can't fathom anyone not being satisfied with the money Liverpool have offered him. Thing is though, I'm not sure he's as good as everyone is making out - he's not Real Madrid standard for sure.

He would however quite easily get into City's team (he is better than Navas and Nasri) and they are desperate for homegrown players for CL purposes.

He'd get into any team in the Premier League. Replacement for Bale possibly if he goes to United?

Chelsea said to be interested in joining the race to sign Sterling. He may not be greedy, but he has guaranteed himself a higher wage than Liverpool offered.

Chelsea said to be interested in joining the race to sign Sterling. He may not be greedy, but he has guaranteed himself a higher wage than Liverpool offered.

Karma, they stole him from London by offering more money now it could happen to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back