• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

4 weeks till my son is born! (If he's not early or late) also I managed to get my wifes cravings right when I went shopping she wanted Ice cream, Marmite and choc ices.

My boy was 3 weeks early and my girl was 10 days. I'd hibernate for at least a week if I were you, you're going to need it. It's fun but bloody hell it's hard work.

Our daughter was bang on time on her exact due date (although my wife had been in labour for 4 days previously!) Our son was a planned c-section so was 2 weeks early, it was quite pleasant knowing in advance the day he'd be born.

I would echo all other advice about getting sleep. The first 3 months were a sleep deprived blur for both of my kids!

3 months? 3 years, more like!

My only advice is to sleep the next four weeks :) Try and get some in the bank for later !

ps.the baby will be approximately two weeks later than the estimated date

Sadly my shifts are that crap atm sleep isn't something im used to anyways.

Thank you Mystic Paul for looking into your crystal ball.

All 3 of ours have been 3 weeks earlier than the due date. Pretty much to the day. Strap in Jimbo, you're in for a hell of a ride!

It's a ride I'm very much looking forward to!

The weird thing is, though the sleepless nights are painful at the time, you only end up with happy memories of them later on. I really quite enjoyed going out in the car at 3am and driving round trying to get them to sleep, or carrying them around in the wee small hours listening to Johnny Cash because someone told me his voice was soothing to them. It didn't work but it really got me into Johnny Cash.

Agree there SLA, but its *very* rose tinted glasses for all of us I think. I can barely remember anything of the first year after we had our twins.

Agree there SLA, but its *very* rose tinted glasses for all of us I think. I can barely remember anything of the first year after we had our twins.

I'm not bloody surprised with twins! I found it hard enough with one at a time.

Doesn't it scare anybody else that there's a matching pair of mini Tredmans out there :)

Had the same USB wifi adapter since I got my PC about 8 years ago. Only been getting 25-35MB speeds despite having 200MB broadband. Spent ages deciding between a new USB wifi adapter OR trying out some powerline ethernet adapters. Ending up going with a very popular £25 Netgear USB from Argos. Just done a speed test - 135MB. Yay! Nerd is happy :)

Lost 3-1 at squash Saturday - "knew I'd beat you today after you'd been on the lash so much". Walked (briskly) 5 miles this morning and a few more round West Park earlier - revenge and no beer

Had the same USB wifi adapter since I got my PC about 8 years ago. Only been getting 25-35MB speeds despite having 200MB broadband. Spent ages deciding between a new USB wifi adapter OR trying out some powerline ethernet adapters. Ending up going with a very popular £25 Netgear USB from Argos. Just done a speed test - 135MB. Yay! Nerd is happy :)

tenor.gif

Went over the world's highest bridge today - amazing!!!
14086fd4af1a41c250124ea15b48d9fe.jpg

Yep! Wish we would do more of the grand projects, without decades of hand ringing.

Back