• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Must admit I like a bit of continental cuisine sometimes, love an oatcake wrapped round a good sausage.
Scottish cuisine is an oat cake wrapped round a mars bar, and a piece was a slice bread and marge or bread and dripping in brum.
Likka, as described elsewhere, was always served by granma flukey in ireland

Scottish cuisine is an oat cake wrapped round a mars bar, and a piece was a slice bread and marge or bread and dripping in brum.
Likka, as described elsewhere, was always served by granma flukey in ireland
A Scottish Oatcake is a completely different animal like a thick biscuit, not wrapping them fuckers round anything.

Oatcakes with bacon, cheese and a load of brown sauce are magnificent. Chuck a fried egg for extra points.

If you were hungry between meals, we were allowed a piece o jam or piece o likka which was bread dipped in the warmed up fat from the frying pan (bacon, sausage, eggs etc)
Not to be confused with that shite from cockneyland.
I feel I've been in this conversation in the past.
Piece o likka…what the fuck is wrong with the Black Country :ROFLMAO:

On a professional note, I am to be involved as a consultant with the construction of a new stadium for Guernsey FC.
That'll be interesting!
Give us the details...
(Dreaming of a brand new stadium, what would you put in it?)
Capacity, facilities, etc, go on, tell us!

On a different note, (This mainly for Alan) I think Scotland was the country for originally coming up a DEEP FRIED MARS BAR!
I mean, just why the fuck would you?

As we don't have Mars Bars here they get to keep it. ;)

Some places out in the Plains will do things like deep fried sticks of butter during community fairs and whatnot. Absolutely revolting idea.

Back