• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Finally come up with names for me 3 fishes ' Fish, Chips n Pays ' :)

Absolutely chuffed with Arcade Fire's new record, and having Bowie on it is pretty much something I'd have killed to see happen.

Musically a happy chap.

I will probably get shot for this, but did you know there are only 15 Saturdays left before its Christmas :xmasbana:

4 days. I cannot wait.

rogerwaters151112w.jpg

Happy that I was asleep through the England match .

After 20 years of marriage, we can still have a loff and a joke, he takes my good with my bad, the rough with the smooth, my happy and my sad, my good health days and my ill days . He even says I got nice feet .

Happy Anniversary Mr Penguin.

After 20 years of marriage, we can still have a loff and a joke, he takes my good with my bad, the rough with the smooth, my happy and my sad, my good health days and my ill days . He even says I got nice feet .

Happy Anniversary Mr Penguin.
The poor sod is a hero, deserves a medal :)

It's my oldest lads 3rd birthday tomorrow, so today were off to Thomas land at Drayton manor, just hope the rain holds off so Daddy can be the biggest kid there!

I found a proper little corner shop in historic Marietta.
Amongst the goodies, they had pot noodles, prawn cocktail crisps and above all BREAD! A proper 800g loaf of white bread! Had a chip butty for lunch, was divine!

Just bought 2 tickets to go see Roger Waters & his Wall concert in Dublin. Wednesday!

Taking The Drummer...

Langers, detailed review please?
And how much were your tickets?

Back