• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Now i have this image of tigger bouncing along the bottom of the cover of reign in blood.

Disturbing.....

Now child friendly, get on it Langers

mortpcopy.jpg

That made me chuckle !! :icon_lol:

My new hobby. Taking pictures of the sky, and of birds :)

this:

uploadfromtaptalk1378491953718.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Just walked past a pub called David Murphy's in Stourbridge - a decent enough pub but not one I go in regularly. Anyway, it's closed. Boo hoo.

BUT is being replaced with a Sadlers pub!!!!! Amazing news as Sadlers is bloody lovely.

Think of Wolves selling Siggy but replacing him with Wayne Rooney.

Going to pick up my tropical fish tank today :) then have to decide on what I want in there. Wonder if you can train fishes not to leave strings of poo hanging from their bottoms :(

Singing along to the Last Night of the Proms (it's a detached house & there's no one else here to complain).

Land of Hope & Glory, Rule Britannia & Jerusalem.

Well - made me feel happy.

Steelers season is upon us,and the hockey ain't far behind. Makes me realise just how much these sports are now a big part in my life.

Steelers season is upon us,and the hockey ain't far behind. Makes me realise just how much these sports are now a big part in my life.

How do you think the penguins will do this season..and do you think crosby will get another concusion?

Had an amazing weekend with my kids and the micro squeezes at chateau paddy. Like herding cats, but laser quest was the bomb, and the biggest kid in the game naturally won. There is something disturbingly satisfying in setting up a sniper position and slaughtering seven year olds.

Quiet now the have gone, but I need a lie down in a darkened room.

Cracking birthday weekend. Absolutely phenomenal meal last night with the family and then visited a couple of cracking new pubs.

Hangover from hell today though!

How do you think the penguins will do this season..and do you think crosby will get another concusion?

With all the skill that the Penguins have on their side its hard not to be optimistic, and hard not to just assume that they will have a good season ! Crosby, Malkin, Sutter, Dupuis, Neal, Vitale etc etc, I don't think its a case of will the Penguins do well this season, more of will Fleury do well this season. If he's on his game and not flapping and floundering like he sometimes does, then the Cup is coming back to Pittsburgh !! Crosby is entering his 9th Season and his goal is to stay healthy. He seems to have recovered from previous injuries and IMO it is unfair of people to say that he is injury prone, as there isn't much one can do about a puck traveling at high speeds straight into the face .

Election day in Norway today,we expect to go from a Labour+centre parties to Tory+centre parties constellation.

Stoltenberg,watch out!

Back