• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Irish Ferries have released their sailing schedule for next year and it looks like my collected vouchers (4 x Value scheme) from Tesco will pay for the whole thing... upgraded cabin + Cot return fare + car.

Delighted!

Irish Ferries have released their sailing schedule for next year and it looks like my collected vouchers (4 x Value scheme) from Tesco will pay for the whole thing... upgraded cabin + Cot return fare + car.

Delighted!

Sounds awesome man have fun.

My step daughter starts senior school in the morning. She will do well I think and it is exciting but god we feel OLD

Me posh glasses , a gift from me sister , etched with the 'Wolves'

Makes even Blue Nun taste special :)

Despite a traumatic start to the school day (the bus didn't arrive) Miss Lizzy had a great first day at school. She came home with drama homework - watch Outnumbered - as it's "improv" next lesson. Never seen a kid so happy.

Flight booked for coming back to Ole Blighty :)

Just found out my other half has gotten her SECOND first, this time in her Masters degree. After seeing all the hard work she puts in I'm absolutely chuffed to bits for her - although I'm now beginning to think she maybe a little too smart for me...

Nice one, well done to her!

Great stuff, Jack! Well done, Mrs Hullis!

Just found out my other half has gotten her SECOND first, this time in her Masters degree. After seeing all the hard work she puts in I'm absolutely chuffed to bits for her - although I'm now beginning to think she maybe a little too smart for me...

Excellent news !

Are you just like a trophy boytoy, a bit of arm candy for your more intelligent better half ? :)

tssk - you didn't take her out drinking enough. No shame in a Desmond, an unhealthy bank balance and blurred memories of about eighteen months upon finishing a degree course.

It is brilliant. I may treat her to a small glass of wine tonight to celebrate!

I shall be spending this weekend painting my daughter's room. I've designed a mural so it could go either way. Love painting though so I'm looking forward to it. I'll have the laptop on in the corner of the room with Sky Go showing the footy.

I shall be spending this weekend painting my daughter's room. I've designed a mural so it could go either way. Love painting though so I'm looking forward to it. I'.
Is it this, because that would be mega cool :
mortp.jpg

I shall be spending this weekend painting my daughter's room. I've designed a mural so it could go either way. Love painting though so I'm looking forward to it. I'll have the laptop on in the corner of the room with Sky Go showing the footy.

What?? D'ya mean like from left to right but if you stand here it's right to left?

Oh!! It's gonna be a hologram!
*duh*

Is it this, because that would be mega cool :
mortp.jpg

That would be awesome :icon_lol:

Though probably not quite right for a little girl who will be 3 next Monday. They're picky like that.

Now child friendly, get on it Langers

mortpcopy.jpg

Back