• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

Woke up just before 5amto a couple of texts from colleagues to say they'd be late for a meeting in Wiltshire because of thick fog. Postponed the meeting until next week and went back to bed. Gotta love when mother nature lends a helping hand!

As penance, I'm taking the mother up Merry Hell.

Woke up just before 5amto a couple of texts from colleagues to say they'd be late for a meeting in Wiltshire because of thick fog. Postponed the meeting until next week and went back to bed. Gotta love when mother nature lends a helping hand!

As penance, I'm taking the mother up Merry Hell.

Is that a euphemism...

This thread on the main page : The things that I really, really like thread............. Pablowolf

How does it know, it's spooky ???

This thread on the main page : The things that I really, really like thread............. Pablowolf

How does it know, it's spooky ???

The love we share is beyond words.

When your elderly mother says to you " oh our Susan, what you gonna do when you have to put the gown on for surgery, you don't own a pair of knickers to cover your bottom half " mom, that's the least of my fucking worries :icon_lol:

Pain medication. I'd be fucked without it today.

Oxycodone. Needed them today, tomorrow gonna try and take something less strong. Hate taking pain pills but needed them today.

Hope you're ok on it, mum-in-law was on that and it made her ill, also my mates missus just had a knee replacement and it also didn't agree with her

Hope you're ok on it, mum-in-law was on that and it made her ill, also my mates missus just had a knee replacement and it also didn't agree with her

That's why I don't want to take it unless I really need to, your stories along with others have made me think twice about taking them.Today I needed it, hopefully as the days go on I won't need it.

That's why I don't want to take it unless I really need to, your stories along with others have made me think twice about taking them.Today I needed it, hopefully as the days go on I won't need it.

Think its ok provided it suits you, if you're taking it and had no ill effects, its probably ok for you

Oxycodone. Needed them today, tomorrow gonna try and take something less strong. Hate taking pain pills but needed them today.

Be careful. That's the same drug that had Eminem and Jack Osbourne strung out, its synthetic version of heroin. Very addictive and responsible for many deaths

I know it's not normal but my cats will eat and try anything and love it...pea and ham soup, strawberry mousse, cheese, raw eggs, spag bol, I swear they aren't normal but I love them. They can also sense when you want a love and they always deliver, love you to bits Spud n Sprout

I know it's not normal but my cats will eat and try anything and love it...pea and ham soup, strawberry mousse, cheese, raw eggs, spag bol, I swear they aren't normal but I love them. They can also sense when you want a love and they always deliver, love you to bits Spud n Sprout

They calm down when they get older - mine will only take fresh meat (well they are canivorous animals) though doesn't often get anything other than cat food.

Not as agile either as she is now struggling to make the leap onto the window cill now - almost fallen off twice in the last week. Still her pace of life probably mirrors my own now :icon_smile:

My youngest grand daughter rocking the North Star look

79431906_10158072926827859_7647464045355728896_o.jpg

My cat (RIP Saturn) refused things such as chicken or fish but loved a bit of curry sauce

They calm down when they get older - mine will only take fresh meat (well they are canivorous animals) though doesn't often get anything other than cat food.

Not as agile either as she is now struggling to make the leap onto the window cill now - almost fallen off twice in the last week. Still her pace of life probably mirrors my own now :icon_smile:

How old is she?

My cat (RIP Saturn) refused things such as chicken or fish but loved a bit of curry sauce

Haha not tried them with! Actually it's not me feeding them these things, they steal, from off plates, kitchen tops, out of tins etc. They also will only drink water from a running tap, never drink from the dish. This morning they found out they like marmalade.

Hot water chestnuts sprinkled with sait. Reminds me of me nan.

Back