• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

Hasn't Yeovil got the best helicopter factory/ museum in Somerset?

Fleet Air Arm Museum. I sometimes work next door at HMS Heron. Sat and watch a load of Eurofighter engines being tested, a good while ago (cool as fuck).

My beard. Honestly, it looks fucking wonderful at the moment. Shiny too.

If you drink LOADS of gin and juice, Anchornan 2 is a little funny.

80lb of Pickled Onions done.
Fruit soaking in Brandy for Xmas cake.
I'm gonna be a step nanny.
Sunday dinner down the pub.
Christmas decorations in all the garden centres.

Right I'll put this here as there isn't an embarrassing thread. On Thursday I went to a meeting with a shipping line at their twelfth floor Liverpool offices, full on business suites the lot, on leaving I went to thank our shipping agents who had accompanied us and the female accountant shook my hand and went to kiss me on the cheek ( a common practise in Liverpool, not so much in Cannock ) anyway I turned my head to accept this but I turned my head the same way as her and so ....smack on the lips, much to her horror.
Anyway I've kissed a girl on the lips that I haven't been married to for nearly 30 years, what about you nerds ???

She had a heartbeat, she met all my criteria :)

Pulling out of my drive and seeing Moutinho coming out of the drive opposite. I beeped the horn and got a thumbs up and a smile, top bloke!

He was probably thinking "who's this annoying prick"

Are you saying that you live opposite Moutinho?

Do you have a decent pair of binoculars?

I am only interested in the Laminated version of the Book of Dreams

Never thought I would say this but I'm quite liking the rugby. First time I've ever watched a whole half. Don't really understand all the rules, especially the scrum bit. But bloody hell,they'm fit buggers aren't they.

Back