• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

Watching someone lose their shit over a spider being in the room, then despite coming to their aid and capturing the critter have them not talk to you for a few hours because you elected to throw it outside rather than kill it. [emoji23]

I take back everything I have said about the Lincoln by pass. Had a clear run this afternoon.

Soon be time for Kenny Hibbitt's book to come out ' Seasons Of My Life '

Think this might well end up on the Jolly Good Read thread :)

Lays BLT crisps/chips. Only out for limited time though.

A Saturday full of World Cup, BBQ, and sunshine.

My 4 year old asking if Ruben is playing in this game. Followed up with what about Conor? So proud of him learning our players

Who taught him? ;)

Fuck knows, I'll hurt the guy when I find out though.

He is super trained though, ask my daughter to grab me a beer from the fridge I get a load of attitude. Ask him and it's "yeah I'll get it Dad" :icon_lol:

Getting nothing done and being able to blame it on footie being on all day :)

Stale Gingernut biscuits. So stale that they go bendy.

I don't like them when they go all soft. (fnarr)

Undunkable.

Kenny Hibbitts book signing, July 14th between 11 and 2 at WV1 :)

The boy winning four races at Sports Day today, and coming 2nd in two and 3rd in the other two. Those who have met me will agree he doesn't get his speed and agility from me :icon_lol:

I like them in small doses. Very moreish for about 2 mins but then instantly the flavour becomes too much.

Made me laugh. To stop anymore sunburn on the back of his neck, hubby can be seen in the pool with his head in one of the leg holes of me knickers. Anyone else would just use sunblock.

Made me laugh. To stop anymore sunburn on the back of his neck, hubby can be seen in the pool with his head in one of the leg holes of me knickers. Anyone else would just use sunblock.

I could have typed and explained that a little better :icon_lol:

Back