• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

Strawberry jam on toast ( no butter )

giphy.gif

I’m a child I know but loving my new Amazon Spot and the £1 per week music streaming service.

Marmite on toast topped with scrambled eggs.

Marmite on toast topped with scrambled eggs.

Interesting..... I like all of those things, but never had them together, as one.

Marmite and eggs together. Just no.

Haven't seen Slayer since that gig at the civic with Machine Head supporting.

I like that Guardian has given people the option to hide their royal wedding coverage on the website.

Going through all the gdpr emails, and the one I received from warp records links to a page that says "come on you c***, update your preferences"

:icon_lol:

Date night :)

How motorbike helmets look sexy, even though you can't see the face :)

After 5 weeks of being here, I have no qualms about settling here for good again :)

Pick up ashes today. Sort of feels like closure at last :)

Wolvo people, they really are the best :)

Orange chips :)

How the British weather has been glorious for most of my time here :)

Sitting in a beer garden on some of those glorious days :)

The feeling of contentment :)

How motorbike helmets look sexy, even though you can't see the face :)
I used to work in a few different CABx. A lot of queries were related to benefits. In the late 80's & early 90's the government was very anti single mother, and introduced a rule for Income Support stating that single mother must disclose the father of their childs details so the info could be passed on to the CSA. If they didn't, benefit sanctions. Best story I ever heard was the one who told me the father was a motor cyclist, and didn't take his helmet off, even during conception, so she didn't know who the father was...

Seeing so many Irish people travelling home to overturn their medieval constitution.

Looking at the #hometovote hash tag is inspiring.

Seeing so many Irish people travelling home to overturn their medieval constitution.

Looking at the #hometovote hash tag is inspiring.
And it looks like the yes vote has won by a fair bit as well

Yes, I'm very proud today. Flew home myself today in order to vote. Could have had another day in Cologne.
The referendum was far too important though. We've let the women of this country down for years. Time to give them a basic human right, the decision to govern their own bodies.

Back