• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

Being the first to wish you all a Happy Christmas (due to unforseen circumstances and won't be around much so gonna get it in now, so no one tell me off). Hope you all have a good one and a safe one, full of all things you love and enjoy.

I smell of ginger, five spice and lemongrass :)

When you've not done any food shopping ( no point ) and so have to use up what's left in fridge and food cupboards before you leave, else it all gets thrown out. A great excuse to have some right midge modge meals :)

Enjoy your lunch Mr Penguin :icon_lol:

I like "people watching" while I'm at work...
I work in a Signal Box on the main road into and out of the town I live in. When there are no trains or after they have passed I spend large parts of my shift just watching people go by from the window and this evening it paid off!
To say that it gets really, stupidly busy at certain hours of the day is an understatement. About 40 minutes ago a transit van broke down coming off the mini roundabout on the approach to me. Queues of traffic everywhere! About 15 minutes ago a kind fellow in a Luton van pulled in front of him to tow him off the main road but unfortunately, before he could get passed me, I had to lower my level crossing barriers. This results in a large number of pedestrians and cyclists waiting for them to raise again.
Train goes, barriers raise and a mad rush of people heading home. The transit has it's hazards on and the luton indicates to turn into the side road just after my crossing. As he lines up to turn a cyclist shouts to his mate "where's this dickhead going", allows him to turn and then rides, at speed into the tow rope!

Ah what a glorious sight as the cyclist plowed into and snapped the rope, going arse over tit :icon_lol:

When I walk back in to the office and scupper the plans of some lazy worker who thinks he can slack off early.

Just seem me mom on skype, she's so excited. Her words ' me babbie's coming home '

Cheese. Just bought way too much of the stuff from the French market in town. A large slab of aged Comté being the highlight.

He has it pretty much nailed. The solo is a decent challenge but apart from that it is simple enough.

The bacon sarnies at Cyril's. Bloody lovely.

Decent pub. I probably haven't been in there for about 10 years now though.

The Fox at Shipley. Another nice pub gents that I have missed,lovely meal too.

Think this visit could go down to be a marathon pub crawl :icon_lol:

The Fox at Shipley. Another nice pub gents that I have missed,lovely meal too.

Think this visit could go down to be a marathon pub crawl :icon_lol:

Just over a week before I finally meet PPB. I wonder how many times I will have to say, "SUSAN..."

Back