• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things That I Really Really DISLIKE Thread.

YOUR milk?

Is there something you're not telling us T-Dog?

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

That's what happens you type on your phone and don't look at what is written! I would like to point out that no bodily fluids of mine go into my porridge!!

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

That's what happens you type on your phone and don't look at what is written! I would like to point out that no bodily fluids of mine go into my porridge!!

Pity, might make it taste better.

I take that back, it sounds too wrong

Everybody needs to start making their porridge with ice cream instead of milk. It's fucking glorious.

Everybody needs to start making their porridge with ice cream instead of milk. It's fucking glorious.

Not such a healthy breakfast then though is it. Although I'm sure it does taste glorious.

Pecan ice cream would be great in it :licklips:

Ice cream porridge with blueberries, honey and a few drops of a nice speyside whisky.

Proper breakfast.

Porridge needs to be hot, so ice cream is a no no.

Thickest, creamiest, tastiest porridge you'll ever have.
The day I put ice cream in the microwave is the day they cart me off to the funny farm.

The day I put ice cream in the microwave is the day they cart me off to the funny farm.

The day I put porridge oats in the microwave is the day they cart me off to the funny farm.

Heat it up on the hob.

Back