• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things That I Really Really DISLIKE Thread.

Eggshell in your eggs that get in unnoticed, until you take a bite and something crunches.

I'm getting that I'm scared to use the C word on here. And I don't mean cunt.

I'm getting that I'm scared to use the C word on here. And I don't mean cunt.

I really really childishly laughed at this, and will do so for the rest of the day...:icon_lol:

I'll set off about 8am Sunday morning via Knoxville. Up to Cincinnati and stop off at junglejims which is a Brit store.
Get me some wagon wheels and the likes for the kids. And scheduled to leave Michigan Tuesday morning
Is jungle Jim's that ridiculous food store that stocks everything from around the world?....I remember seeing something on YouTube and it had its own maps!

Customary Chrissy Causes Clitheroe Catastrophe Cus Coming Can Cause that C to Contract unControllably

Is jungle Jim's that ridiculous food store that stocks everything from around the world?....I remember seeing something on YouTube and it had its own maps!

Yup, that's the one, they have 2 stores in Cincinnati!

On a separate note, so was due to stay all day Monday and leave early Tuesday morning. As things are going swimmingly up here in Michigan, been on the phone almost every hour with the people back in Tennessee and are now set to leave early Thursday morning instead!

Porridge without sugar. Heave with every mouthful.Only eat it cos I'm told it's good for me. How can anything that tastes so shit be good for you

What ya mean?

Well I dunno if it is just me but....
Typically I'm quite a regular guy when it come to bathroom habits....anytime I travel it all goes to pot and well yer know...2 days later after non regular bathroom habits I can't stay off the damn loo!!!

Well I dunno if it is just me but....
Typically I'm quite a regular guy when it come to bathroom habits....anytime I travel it all goes to pot and well yer know...2 days later after non regular bathroom habits I can't stay off the damn loo!!!

Great, me porridge is really coming back now!

What's that joke, I'm regular as clockwork, 7 o clock every morning me, trouble is I don't get up until 8.

Every morning me. Although I'm gonna share something now that I find quite odd ( stop reading and turn away now if you don't wish to hear anymore) when I go back to UK, me poo changes colour. Doesn't happen if I go to Florida, New York, Chicago, or Philadelphia. Only in UK. It changes to a baked bean colour, true, even if I haven't had any baked beans. All the time I'm there, must be the water. But why orange! Odd.

It goes orange because you're closer to Molineux.

Plus, how can you not like Porridge? I bloody love the stuff (made with my milk, not water obvs).

It goes orange because you're closer to Molineux.

Plus, how can you not like Porridge? I bloody love the stuff (made with my milk, not water obvs).

If that was the case it would be a lovely old gold not Orange!!! Orange, tut tut TDan. Must be the Wolverhampton air, or the beer!

It just looks so unappetizing. Porridge, no sugar, skimmed milk. Even fruit doesn't do much for it. Plus I picked up the wrong oats. I've picked up the bigger oats and they don't seem to ever go soft even when you cook the shit out of them.

Plus, I really wanted a sausage and tomato sandwich this morning.

If that was the case it would be a lovely old gold not Orange!!! Orange, tut tut TDan.

I've stopped trying to kid myself about the Wolves kit these days...it's bloody orange! That's why my son shouts ORANGE TEAM as loud as he can when he see's Wolves on the tv!

Back