• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things That I Really Really DISLIKE Thread.

Routine blood test at the doctors has lead to a diagnosis of a rare blood cancer.

Treatment starts next week and will carry on for the rest of my life.

Hopefully, if I'm lucky and they can keep it under control, I will still be around when we win the Champions League!

Fuck! That is horrible news

Nothing else I can say! other than the standard advise of you need anything or just a place to vent they you use this forum. Some fine folk on here who will go out of their way for people.

Agree with the kenn-ster.
Plus, hoping early intervention can be positive for you hereford!

Ah fucking hell HW, that's devastating news. Really hope you can get the right treatment early enough for this not to be a real life changer. All the best buddy!

Echo the sentiments of all the above mate, hope you and your family stay strong !

Love
Paul
x

So sorry HW - I echo Kenny's thoughts, if you ever need to rant here's a good place to do it.

All the best mate.

All the best HW, keep strong and kick its ass!

Really sorry to hear that HW, best wishes to you and your family.

Echo the sentiments above. Thoughts are with you and your family HW.

To HW, so sorry to hear this and can only repeat what others have said. Good luck with the treatment, think positive. All the best to you and your family. The Forum is a good place to vent and sometimes helps that many of us haven't actually met face to face with each other ( if that makes any sense) It's a good place to ride the waves together.

Take care and stay strong.

PPB.

Thank you all for your kind words and good wishes - I really appreciate it.

I'm positive and determined. I'll keep you updated.

The cancer is so rare it only affects 5 people in a million - I wonder if I should do the lottery this weekend? :icon_biggrin:

The cancer is so rare it only affects 5 people in a million - I wonder if I should do the lottery this weekend? :icon_biggrin:

Definitely do the lottery!

Good luck with your treatment HW.

Good luck with the treatment HW.

So sorry to hear this HW - we are all with you

(you can naturally be as rude as you like to us :) allowances will be made)

I echo what everyone else has said HW, hope the treatment goes as planned.

Hope all goes well with the treatment mate, absolutely terrible news.

When you have a poo and it hurts your bottom. Which then got me thinking, seriously, how do people have sex up their bottoms, it must be agony.

Off until Dec 1st. No one be tempted to start a Christmas Thread before then :icon_lol:

Back