• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things That I Really Really DISLIKE Thread.

Posh bastard. I'm the dishwasher. Therefore, microwave every time.

Us leafy types have dishwashers. And we wouldn't be seen dead with a microwave - it's all done on the Aga, dahling.

Studies have found that the more leafy your neighborhood is, the more likely you are to own a dishwasher.

I live in a tree wasteland so have to do my own washing up. Still cook porridge on the hob though!

Something really unfair about that. We don't even any leaves to wipe the bowls with.

There's a lot more people on here that eat porridge than I would have thought. Thought you were all more toast or Cornflakes kind of chaps.

I go for cereal or toast most days, choice is usually dependent on the availability of milk or bread which some how we seem to run out of quite a lot for a 2 person household.

We've got a dishwasher but we rarely use it, it's not been installed properly so the waste from the sink sometimes trickles down and fills it with rank water, as a result most of it's use has just been on a quick rinse cycle to empty itself.

BUT, today for once I'm going to try a small bowl Lycans way. Porridge, Ice Cream, Blueberries, and a spot of honey ( but no whisky!) Done on the hob.

Lycan, it better be good.

That man Lycan, he knows his porridge.

Delicious. Confession time, I licked the bowl.

I go for cereal or toast most days, choice is usually dependent on the availability of milk or bread which some how we seem to run out of quite a lot for a 2 person household..

That's where the good ole milk mon used to come in handy :)

' Can you see to the dog this morning, about 9? '

' Yes, no problem '

' Watch out, he's got diarrhea '

:icon_neutral:

The wife has just put a Stoke shirt on my boy (quickly taken off and thrown in the bin). She almost got an instant divorce on our second anniversary. Disgraceful behaviour and I'm open to suitable suggestions for punishment.

I thought we'd reached the peak of spousal disgraceful behaviour when Tredman had his curry chucked away. I was wrong.

Still bitter about that.

As for dressing kids in clayhead kits, I would just skip the divorce and go straight to the 'never talking to each other again' stage.

Rub toothpaste into her eyebrows when she's asleep. Daily. Forever.

' Can you see to the dog this morning, about 9? '

' Yes, no problem '

' Watch out, he's got diarrhea '

:icon_neutral:
Hah. Try scooping that in a bag!

Back