• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things That I Really Really DISLIKE Thread.

ALL doughnuts?

Don't mind just a normal doughnut once in a while, with a bit of jam in the middle. Can't stand chocolate filled, or custard filled gooey shit, or pink glazed sweet sprinkled crap or maple coffee icing, or cinnamon . Just give me an ordinary little doughnut with a bit of raspberry jam injected into it.

Sugar ring is the only doughnut I go for, can't stand ones with fillings

Agree about custard.

Apple, yes.

FFS. Supposed to have all our guttering, fascias soffits etc replaced on Thursday, only the contractor has discoeverd the old ones have asbestos in them, and are damaged, so they cant touch them. SO I need to find someone with the appropriate licenses to replace them first.

More £££ and hassle.

FFS. Supposed to have all our guttering, fascias soffits etc replaced on Thursday, only the contractor has discoeverd the old ones have asbestos in them, and are damaged, so they cant touch them. SO I need to find someone with the appropriate licenses to replace them first.

More £££ and hassle.
I imagine you'll need to them properly surveyed by someone qualified before anyone can really do anything with them too.

Cold custard is for paedophiles.

Don't mind cold custard in a trifle, but if I see custard left to form a skin it turns me stomach.

Don't know why but I just like Jam or fruit in me doughnuts.

On the day of my step dad's funeral, hubby will be in USA having operation. At exactly the same time as the funeral starts over here. Dislike the fact I can only be in one place at one time.

What a day that's gonna be

Being told to remove my laptop from checked in baggage.

First reason - 'It has a battery' which was countered by 'It's not loose, it is secured in the machine so no chance of shorting across the terminals'.

'You will have to remove it'.

Second reason - so having removed laptop and checked in bag, I asked another Jet2 representative why my laptop had to be removed 'It might get broken or damaged which would be inconvenient to you'. 'That's my risk' I replied.

This is the first time I have been asked to remove my laptop by any airline. There is a reason why I put it in there in the first place. It's because I want to minimize stuff that I have to lug around especially getting through security. Back to flying with Flybe or should I just lie when asked in the future? Twats.

Really, they've been making us remove laptops from bags on transatlantic flights for ages ?

Really.

The first time ever. There again I haven't flown to USA. Flying to Australia via Hong Kong, as an example, allowed laptop in hold baggage.

Are we leading to the thought the Americans are paranoid of my Sony Vaio ? :)

Back