• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Tennis Thread

Tsonga/Djok final, I reckon. Though if Murray can up his aggression rather than just keep floating the ball back then he might do it.

i will go for Tsonga/Federer in the final if Federers back is holding up..yeah Djokovic is insane at times but Federer is always good in wimbledon. Tsonga/Murray a close one too but i think Tsongas power will eventually be decisive

Was Azarenka also playing against Serena in the doubles? If not then its ridiculously harsh criticism of a post about a doubles match that you weren't watching.

Indeed, it helps to read the post properly.

Apologies Wolf Hunting.

In fairness Nando, I went in, watched that 3 mins, couldn't believe the poor quality and seeming lethargy and her opponents inabilty to stamp her authority on Serena, so turned it off and went back to carry on with dinner.

If the quality of that little glimpse had been any good, I'd have stayed in there, but just that 3 minute bit was crap. Though in fairness, I heard the game turned out to be a good one. I just didn't see it from that bit.

See my above post WH! I was on about the wrong bloody game!

Federer v Murray final. Would like to see Murray win a Slam, though I'm happy whoever wins out of Fed, Murray and Tsonga, as long as it isn't Djokovic - can't stand the guy.

The standard of this match is unbelievable.

Federer in control right now. 2-1 up and a break up in the 4th set.

Nole has lost the plot, I've not seen him like this for a good couple of years.

Roger looks back to his imperious best.

It's short for Novak in Serbian apparently, pronounced No-lay

Perhaps The Guard Dog could lend his expertise....

When he gets his new keyboard he will assist you

Go on Roger, pleased to see that!

Well that was mighty impressive. Can't see Murray living with that if he gets to the final

I shall be happy if Federer wins the final. I've always liked his tennis and the way that he conducts himself.

If Murray wins I will be happy too.

Only Tsonga can spoil it from here.

He's got a very good record against Federer, except in Grand Slams.

Murray is playing amazing tennis atm..he seems superfit and not nervous at all..Tsonga doesnt look as fit, but will stick on my original bet Tsonga/Federer in the final

Back