• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Tennis Thread

Way to many crap shots from Murray

Set point now for Ferrer and gets it

Ferrer wins the first set.

Good match though. Could go all the way.

Murray can win if Ferrer is on the 2nd serve a bit. Murray really needs to pressure the 2nd serve.

2nd set went to a tie break and Murray looked dead in the water and on his way to losing but somehow manager to win it and has now won the 3rd set 6-4

Watched the tie break in the 2nd and all the 3rd set. Showing real maturity and playing a very composed game. Looking good for him at the moment.

The quality at times is fantastic. Just when you think one of them is being put out of the game, they step it up.

101mph backhand! Foooking hell.

rain stops play at 5-5 in the 4th set

They are but the roof is open. They have decided to keep the roof open as its just a shower. If they closed the roof, it will still be a delay of around 30 minutes

30 minutes to shut a fucking roof, what's it do cover London!

It takes about 15-20 minutes for it roll shut and then something technical happens with the air or some bollocks that I wasn't paying attention to

I'd imagine it's probably like de-pressuring the bathroom after my fat uncle has 'paid a visit' there. Half an hour is nowhere near enough.

anyway, game about to re-start

Murray needs to hold his serve to take this set to a tie break

Why the fuck have the BBC just done a slow mo on a scruffy git pulling a stupid face!! (no it wasn't Murray)

Tense stuff. Come on Murray!

Back