• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Tennis Thread

I wonder how much Baghdatis is thinking - 'fuck it - let him win it now'.

:icon_lol:

That's what you call 'cutting it fine'.

No celebrating Andy - you will get the club in trouble and nice boy tim is on the committee you know

Common sense just about prevailed. The rule should be that you complete any set that's been started, that would stop this nonsense. We have a great facility now, use it!

Absolutely agreed Dan, but London has some arsey rules. Having said that, I think the NEC has an 11.30 curfew as well.

I assume said arsey rules will be bent for the Olympics where necessary - if we want the country to be a world sporting centre, with all the revenue that generates and that we could actually do with right now, then farcical situations like tonight need to go for a burton. Bollocks to residents in Wimbledon, the name's a bit of a giveaway as to what you can expect for two weeks a year.

Wimbledon's dead posh. Stratford is a cunthole.

That is all you need to know

not as interested as there are no swedish players around anymore, we need to step up the training for the youngsters..think Federer will win it though in the end

Looks like Sharapova is heading home. The bird she's playing looks pretty fit, although it's only on my phone.

Murray wins the first set 7-5. Low quality match so far.

Very impressive from Ferrer.

Another tasty Russian in action now....

maria-kirilenko.jpg

Here's a couple of neat little pics of an arse you could really slap (Orange top, grey shorts.
She pulls an plug of a face when she hits the ball, but she has a rather nice top set.

She missed Wimbledon this year, so you can see her here...

jelena-dokic-3-org.jpg

Jelena5.jpg

Jelena3.jpg

Jelena2.jpg

Jelena4.jpg

Jelena7.jpg

Jelena8.jpg

Jelena6.jpg

Last edited:
Back