• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Tennis Thread

Final set was a bit a slaughter. Benneteau looked dead on his feet.

biggest anticlimax ever, could have been a corker of a 5th set but untimely injury ruined the match

Rosol out in straight sets to Kohlschreiber.

Another thing that annoys me. The need for the men to towel their faces after EVERY single point. I mean come on, you're not sweating that much that it's necessary. If you are sweating enough to annoy you then wear a sweatband on your arm.

Hmmm - so if this game is almost over at 11.00 they are really going to stop it?

Fucking hell.

Bloody crowd. Just shut the fuck up until the point is won and quit the high-pitch squealing.

Hmmm - so if this game is almost over at 11.00 they are really going to stop it?

Fucking hell.

Local regulations, same reason why England don't play any day/night matches at Lord's. Stupid but beyond the control of the tennis authorities.

I know - daft innit?

Quite enjoyed McEnroe digging in on Henman about it.

That fucking ball falling out of his pocket is costing him big time here. Bloody ridiculous to carry the extra ball when there are ball boys fucking everywhere.

Brilliant winner on that last game.

Judy Murray is absolutely terrifying.

This extended play needs to become properly written into the schedules, we've had some great atmospheres and great tennis this week because of it.

Absolutely agreed. They should also shut the roof before the last match on starts so you lose half an hour minus the changeover and warm up. Would save about 10 minutes at least.

Back