• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Tennis Thread

So there is still a womens quarter final on centre court under the roof but the bbc decide to show highlights of play earlier in the day and put the live tennis on the red button, seriously what the fuck.

They always piss about at 1 o'clock and 6 o'clock switching about because of the news, despite everyone in the entire country having BBC News 24 and the exact same programme being broadcast on there at the same time. Morons.

Even though BBC News 24 has been around for years, certain people of a certain age (my parents being an example) still have to watch the news at 6pm, as they have done every day for the past 30 years. And even then they'll moan that it's all bad news.

People are just odd.

Yes but if you want to watch it at 6pm you can. On BBC News 24. It doesn't need to be on BBC One.

Yes but if you want to watch it at 6pm you can. On BBC News 24. It doesn't need to be on BBC One.

You're preaching to the converted. The above makes perfect sense to me.

and Djokovic.

Wonder if Federers back will stand up to him in the semi-final.

Murray a break down early in the first set

Ferrer has got Murray running all over the shop at the moment.

I saw their records this morning, it was something like 5-5, Ferrer had 4-0 on clay and Murray had 5-1 on hard. They hadn't played on grass, but I guess that would give you a good idea of who would win.

Game has changed somewhat, now Murray has Ferrer all over the shop

Ferrer holds. Murray serving to take the first set to a tie break.

Murray serves out to love. 6-6 tie break.

Mad stat - they've played 77 points. Murray wins 39, ferrer 38.

2-0 murray in the tie break.
Murray is hardly using the backhand slice, which he normally uses a lot. Interesting...

Back