• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Tennis Thread

Dan Evans is playing well against the 30th seed. Heather Watson appears to have totally capitulated though.

Dan Evans has knocked #30 seed Dolgopolov out in straight sets and will face Federer next

Brown Vs Krygios should be an interesting match...

Djokivic deciding to do it the hard way today. Went 2 sets down v Querrey but is serving to level that up.

Djokivic deciding to do it the hard way today. Went 2 sets down v Querrey but is serving to level that up.

or not...broken so its 5-5 in the 4th set

Querrey 6-5 up in the 4th....1 game from beating Djok and it fucking rains.

13567297_10154336498344443_1924028690293962288_n.jpg

:icon_lol:

First tennis I've seen this championship and Djok loses. I'm clearly a good luck charm for Muzza. He's got an unreal chance to win this now - just the small matter of that Swiss bloke to beat at some point you'd have thought.

Goodness me. That is a serious performance from Querrey.

Probably won't help Murray's concentration in the short term as they put up the result of the Djok match during his game. Then serving to win the 2nd set but is all over the place so far and 0-40 down

First tennis I've seen this championship and Djok loses. I'm clearly a good luck charm for Muzza. He's got an unreal chance to win this now - just the small matter of that Swiss bloke to beat at some point you'd have thought.

Nah - Wawrinka is out :whistle:

Back on track after a wobble near the end of the 2nd Set. Won that set and seems in control of the 3rd one already

Kvitova out in the womens as well. Another ex-champ out.

Very gracious from Nole, didn't blame injury, just praised Querrey. Not playing Davis Cup vs GB.

Very gracious from Nole, didn't blame injury, just praised Querrey. Not playing Davis Cup vs GB.

Something not right with him, but like you said, very gracious not to talk about it or use it as an excuse

Tsonga beats Isner....eventually. 19-17 in the final set.

Back