• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Tennis Thread

Fed through. Cilic will never have a better chance of a Wimbledon final than that.

Murray not really hitting the heights just yet. Did break Tsonga in the first set but gave it back. Now in a 1st set tie break.

Tsonga is on it at the moment. Should be taking this tie break now

Tsonga starting to struggle with his stamina.

Cruising this set 4-0 up. Tsonga really needed that 1st set, he was the better player for the majority of it

The older I get, the grumpier and less tolerant I become with the crowds at Wimbledon. Shut the fuck up - it's really not difficult to do, you vacuous cunts.

I don't often watch tennis , but this Tsonga seems a nob

Hmm, what's with all the shouting to himself? Tbf Murray is a nob too.

Completely lost his head at the end of that set. Into a fifth we go

4-0 now to Murray in the fifth set. Pulled himself together.

Really stepped it up in that last set. Should have been done in 4 sets but job done nonetheless.

Serena through 6-2 6-0 in 48 minutes, this happens way too much in the latter stages of women's Grand Slam events. Get right to the last eight/four and someone absolutely collapses.

Happened earlier didn't it? Or that might have been Venus? Sure she was looking at finishing a match in under an hour a few days ago.

On yesterday, Murray did his best to throw it away imo. Tsonga was there for the taking, and then Murray let him back in. Murray was peppering Tsonga's backhand. Suspect at 2-0 he switched off, and as a result lost the momentum. Let that be a warning to you Andy.

Hoping Raonic gives federer a game today.
That might allow me enough time to get home and watch the Murray match!

Back