• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Tennis Thread

Looking forward to this, quite enjoying the tennis this year. The Williams sisters in doubles yesterday was phenomenal.

Following online and seems a shame to miss the raonic/federer match. Looks a good game.

It's as good as a Chairman Rao game ever is. I wouldn't say it's that great.

Ah! Well, I'm gonna have to pedal my little arse off to try to get to watch the murray game. Should be ok though.

The Raobot is going to win this. God I hate watching the massive dullard.

Got home to see the winning shot.
If Murray gets through, he'll have to be favourite for the title now.

Very good 1st set by Murray who takes it 6-3

Two breaks from 3-3 and Murray wins the second set 6-3

Murray a break up in the 3rd set - 3-1

Murray through to the final with a very comfortable 6-3, 6-3, 6-3 straight sets win

Pretty dominant that. Played really well.
Looking forward to the wimbledon finals more than the euros final.

Pretty dominant that. Played really well.
Looking forward to the wimbledon finals more than the euros final.

Agree with that - France not had a hard route to the final (till Germany, who decided to play uncharacteristically) & Portugal (Partic Ronaldo) just annoy

Murray clearly will be installed as favourite, but suspect Raonic will give him a harder game than today. He's shown he can take the pressure so would predict a second Wimbledon championship for him

Come on, Andy!

Confident he can do this.

Murray takes the first set 6 - 4

Won't get many opportunities to break this Raonic serve, which looks brutal - needs to take them when there, but looks very focused

Murray is looking very strong today.

Raonic serves at 147mph (fastest serve of the tournament) & still loses the point

Murray is returning superbly here

Awesome tie-break from Murray there.

Back