• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Tennis Thread

Boo, Kyrgios scrapes through the third set tie break.

I can't stand those Australian fans.

Great work BBC, the Williams match is currently on both BBC One and BBC Two. Sort it out you clowns.

Boo, Kyrgios scrapes through the third set tie break.

I can't stand those Australian fans.
They're constantly standing up between points to as well. I'd be immensely pissed off if I was sat behind them.

Ha, bottlejob Kyrgios. Double faulted on set point then double faulted to lose the match.

Delighted with that.

And he's out now anyway. They can all fuck off home now then.

Murray in a spot of bother in the tie break!

Karlovic's serve is ridiculous. Reminds me of Rosol a couple of years ago.

Poor volley from Ivo lets Andy back in.

Pressure on Ivo now.

Obviously he has won the set but Murray getting a bit , I dunno, emotive there? He needs to calm down

Murray finally learns his lesson there. Don't ever serve to his forehand on your 2nd serve.

Obviously he has won the set but Murray getting a bit , I dunno, emotive there? He needs to calm down
Looks fine to me. Big mental boost to crack Ivo on a breaker. He's always pretty animated on court.

How are you all watching this? I'm at work :/

Looks fine to me. Big mental boost to crack Ivo on a breaker. He's always pretty animated on court.

True. Great start to second set.

I'm watching spread across my sofa at home Jinky...joys off a day off!

How are you all watching this? I'm at work :/

The joys of working from home Jinks. Although I was done today by noon.

Ivo has never beaten Murray, it won't change today (or ever, probably).

Alright, alright... rub it in!

I've got it on my phone, propped on my desk now. Just need to keep an eye out for the boss floating about!

Karlovic just can't half volley so why come to the net so often? Is it because he is just as bad in the long rallies?
Good hold in the end by Karlovic

He's 36 and moves like someone ten years older, if a point's not over in four shots or less he's normally had it.

Murray breaks in the fourth set thanks to a couple of Hawkeye reviews he got right by millimetres

Back