• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Tennis Thread

Following an injury break, Seppi breaks Murray to lead 3-1 in the third set...Very lax by Murray

Murray broken again! That medical time out has really messed with his head and Seppi looks as healthy as at the start of the match

Murray's making a right meal of this.

Murrays turn to be "injured" hoping for a miracle cure...

Murray breaks straight back....IT'S A MIRACLE!

It was gamesmanship by Seppi and the same again by Murray. Tennis umpires really are as weak as piss, it's why Novak does what he does whenever he's losing, he knows he'll get away with it.

Murray breaks again for a 3-1 lead

Yet another Murray breaks and he now will serve for the match

Except that first game, the last set was awesome.

Take out the rogue third set and that was every bit as comfortable as it should have been.

Andrew Castle is a truly awful commentator. McEnroe must be sitting there thinking "I won seven grand slams and I have to sit here with your banal nonsense mister world rank 80 at your best". Jesus.

McEnroe is tremendous though. Pleasure to listen particularly during the Dustin Brown/Nadal game. Makes me sad given the shite that commentates on most football these days. Even Andrew Castle would be a massive upgrade on Townsend.

McEnroe is brilliant. He also has done a great job on the 6-love-6 phone-in whenever I have heard him.

Kyrgios being a fucking prick again.

https://vine.co/v/enqw3KaAaxY

Happily he is tanking against Gasquet. Now he has knocked the Raobot out he can do one, he's embarrassing. Needs to grow up quickly, look how being a brat has turned out for Bouchard this year.

Gasquet is in great form at the moment.

Kyrgious is an obnoxious little rat. Can't stand him.

Back