• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Table

Week 8

Bandy 130
Sniffer 128
Tony Towner 127
Fredenno 120
Astoria 119
Fizz 113
Quirk 102
Darlo 100
T Dan 99
Donegal 96
Parkin 93
Penk 93
Pavlos 91
Dr Doog 88
Lemon 88
Frank 71
Tarquin 57
DDW 56
Stan Hullis 50

All change at the top again as this weeks top scorer, Bandyrastard with 21 points, moves back to the summit. A no show from Stan means that Tarquin is quickly moving up the table despite missing the first 3 weeks of the competition.

Last edited:
Thank you Sniffer.

As a matter of interest, are you open to bribery and corruption....??

I'm getting fucking worse!
Don't I get 10 points per week for putting the fixtures up loike? :icon_wink:

In the spirit of honesty and fair play you have diddled yourself about 3 points Sniffer for Griffiths' goal on Saturday.

Thank you Tony. I have checked the others too just in case I made the same mistake twice. Unfortunately I have found that I awarded Quirk 1 point too many and have adjusted his total.

The table has now been altered.

Thank you Tony. I have checked the others too just in case I made the same mistake twice. Unfortunately I have found that I awarded Quirk 1 point too many and have adjusted his total.

The table has now been altered.

I hope you did not award me too many points, as I don't have many to start with....

Week 9

Tony Towner 149
Sniffer 142
Bandy 141
Fredenno 140
Fizz 137
Astoria 133
Quirk 124
Donegal 115
Penk 113
Darlo 112
Parkin LF 111
Pavlos 105
Dr Doog 101
Lemon 100
T Dan 99
Frank 87
DDW 73
Tarquin 73
Stan Hullis 50

The lead keeps changing like the peleton in the Tour de France as Tony Towner returns to the front. Fizz was this weeks top scorer with 24 points and I have to mention that although Bandyrastard was this weeks lowest scorer with 11 points he did manage to predict all of Saturdays results correctly.

Sniffer, you've not given tarquin any points on the week 9 thread?
Dunno is that's a typo, or affects the table?
I'm grateful to bandy - pipping me to lowest scorer :)

Sniffer, you've not given tarquin any points on the week 9 thread?
Dunno is that's a typo, or affects the table?
I'm grateful to bandy - pipping me to lowest scorer :)

Double post syndrome. I marked his (her?) scores on the first post.

Sniffer, you gave me 14 points his week, should it have been 17? allowing for the cypro factor! in my addiiton

Posted only once, but for some reason it keeps duplicating every week. Guess it will continue doing that until you give me double points one week lol.

I hope those below me aren't embarrassed that I missed a week.

Sniffer, you gave me 14 points his week, should it have been 17? allowing for the cypro factor! in my addiiton

I've been in discussions over night with the Prediction International League Licensing and Organisational Committee (PILLOC's) and they have stated that they are looking at possibly banning the use of Cypro when making predictions. The reason that they gave is that there is the possibility to be able to predict the most ridiculous of results when under the influence of the said beverage.

I have however been granted a dispensation that you may continue to predict under the influence and that this forum will not be subject to any sanctions from the governing body because of this.

No extra points I'm afraid though.

Back