• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Table

Sniffer - I appear to have lost 1 of the very few points I gained on week 2.

By my reckoning I should have a total of 24 now.

Sniffer - I appear to have lost 1 of the very few points I gained on week 2.

By my reckoning I should have a total of 24 now.

You are correct Sir, I missed the Newcastle point when adding them up. Table corrected.

Could you start a new thread for the table for this season Sniffer? Or am I just being awkward?

It wouldn't be a problem if that is the want of the Forum.

Without starting a poll, could I ask whether or not anybody else wants a new table rather than the one that is currently 'stickied'.

Sniffer down in 9th and Penk.... where's Penk?

Oh there he is, next to the bottom!!

Jesus guys, what's happening?

Sniffer down in 9th and Penk.... where's Penk?

Oh there he is, next to the bottom!!

Jesus guys, what's happening?

Its a better start for me than last season WH!

Penk posted the Wolves result correctly for week two but unfortunately forgot to post the rest of his predictions.

I think so Pav!

Anyway, sorry for the delay but please find below the table for week one. Just let me know if I have made an error on your scores for the week.

Week 1

Bandyrastard 26
Tony Towner 26
T-Dan 26
DDW 23
Fred 22
Darlo 21
Donegal 21
Astoria 21
Stan Hullis 21
Fizz 21
Parkin 20
Quirk 20
Wolvensam 18
Sniffer 16
Manhatten 15
Penk 15
Dr Doog 14
Frank 13
Crowy 12
Lemon 12
Pavlos 12

ha ha sniffer just having a joke there, but good stuff sir and keep up the good work, I look forward to it every week, even when you use the fucking alphabet to make me last.

Its a better start for me than last season WH!

Penk posted the Wolves result correctly for week two but unfortunately forgot to post the rest of his predictions.

Hi Hi Hi, Ha ha ha ha aha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha na na nan na na

Week 3

Tony Towner 56
Fizz 51
Bandyrastard 49
Fred 47
T-Dan 44
Stan 41
Donegal 39
Quirk 38
Parkin 37
Darlo 36
Astoria 35
Sniffer 35
Pavlos 31
Dr Doog 29
LemonJelly 29
Frank 27
Wolvensam 26
DDW 23
Penk 23

A great week for Fizz with 18 points but Tony Towner extends his lead at the top to 5 points.

Last edited:
I am far from happy with my current standing. I expect to be much higher next week, otherwise we will have to discuss this in the modcave....!!!

Boo.. Sniffer out!!

Sniffer - sorry to be a pain, but I seem to have lost a point again this week (unless I've cocked it up). By my reckoning I should be on 37 points

Sniffer - sorry to be a pain, but I seem to have lost a point again this week (unless I've cocked it up). By my reckoning I should be on 37 points

Anything to get above me in the table PLF?!

You should be on 37 Mr Parkin. You'll be thinking I've got a grudge against you. It has to be a typo on the spreadsheet.

You should be on 37 Mr Parkin. You'll be thinking I've got a grudge against you. It has to be a typo on the spreadsheet.

Cheers.

Any more of this (2nd week in a row) & I'll start getting paranoid.

In the words of the late, great Kenneth Williams - 'Infamy, Infamy - theve all got it Infamy'

Sorry to be a pedant, but I think I'm due one more point this week for West Ham beating West Brom

......me again!

Sorry, but you've not given me points for Remy.....sorry for being an anal wanker!

I should be (and am) apologising for getting your score wrong again.

It has now been corrected.
"
Thanks...if it happens next week my paranoia will kick in!

Cheers.

Any more of this (2nd week in a row) & I'll start getting paranoid.

In the words of the late, great Kenneth Williams - 'Infamy, Infamy - theve all got it Infamy'

I've got previous with this sort of thing from last season.

Back