• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Table

Week 3

Tony Towner 56
Fizz 51
Bandyrastard 49
Fred 47
T-Dan 44
Stan 41
Donegal 39
Quirk 38
Parkin 37
Darlo 36
Astoria 35
Sniffer 35
Pavlos 31
Dr Doog 29
LemonJelly 29
Frank 27
Wolvensam 26
DDW 23
Penk 23

A great week for Fizz with 18 points but Tony Towner extends his lead at the top to 5 points.

:piano: After my great escape last season I was looking for a vast improvement but a Champions League spot is beyond my wildest dreams

Week 4

Tony Towner 70
Fizz 66
Bandyrastard 65
Fred 60
PLF 54
Quirk 54
Donegal 53
T Dan 53
Astoria 52
Darlo 51
Sniffer 50
Dr Doog 42
Stan 41
LemonJelly 40
Pavlos 40
Penk 33
Frank 31
Wolvensam 26
DDW 23
Tarquin 10

Top scores this week were from Parkins LF (and I pray I've got his score and total right this week) and Astoria, both with 17 points each. No shows from Wolvensam and Stan Hulis.

Sniffer - you have covered yourself in glory this week, spot on.

Could have been even better if Lambert had put the ball a few inches to one side & not just hit the post!

Still I'm doing a lot better than I could have hoped for, but needed to after week 2 when I only got 4points.

Week 5

Fizz 81
Bandy 80
Tony Towner 79
Fred 71
Sniffer 71
PLF 67
Donegal 66
Quirk 64
T Dan 64
Astoria 63
Darlo 61
Dr Doog 53
Lemon 53
Pavlos 53
Penk 42
Stan 41
Frank 39
Wolvensam 26
DDW 23
Tarquin 22

E I E I E I O Up the table I must go! Who started the McDonald tune as I cant get it out of my head. Top scorer this week was yours truly with 21 points and its all change at the top as Tony has been knocked off his perch to be replaced by Fizz.

Week 6

Bandyrastard 93
Fizz 92
Tony Towner 91
Sniffer 88
Fred 84
Astoria 80
PLF 75
Quirk 74
Donegal 72
Darlo 70
T Dan 70
Dr Doog 63
Lemon 60
Pavlos 58
Penk 55
Frank 49
Stan 41
Tarquin 32
Wolvensam 26
DDW 24

Fizz obviously didn't like being on top and prefers to be beneath a Bandyrastard (or Tyrone or John Snape). The Bandyrastard is the new leader.

This weeks top scorers were Astoria and yours truly with 17 points. No shows again from Stan/Wolvensam so if the Drummer from Dublin pulls his finger out, predicts on time and moves above them then they will both disappear from the table.

Shit.

Completely forgot about this for the last few weeks, I started off decent as well. Finally good to see Bandy at the top of one table instead of being perpetually bottom...

Me too Stan. Missed 3 weeks due to various oversights. Pisses me off too seeing as I check the forum almost every day and failing that at least once every few days, plenty of opportunities to stick up some predictions.
Thank god I dont play PTG.

Week 7

Sniffer 113
Tony Towner 113
Bandy 109
Fredenno 104
Astoria 100
Fizz 100
Quirk 88
Darlo 85
Donegal 82
Parkin 82
T Dan 81
Dr Doog 78
Lemon 76
Pavlos 74
Penk 74
Frank 60
Stan Hullis 50
DDW 41
Tarquin 41

All change at the top again as Tony Towner and yours truly are level on 113 points. A special mention to Penk this week who predicted all of Saturdays results correctly.

Seems like some more no shows at the bottom as well Sniffer. Shame really both games are good but with limited audience.

Seems like some more no shows at the bottom as well Sniffer. Shame really both games are good but with limited audience.

Stan and DDW both posted full predictions this week but I have dropped Wolvensam ,Crowy? and MP (Banned) from the table so far. Keep up the good work with the Goals prediction game Quirk as it makes my weekends far more interesting by having to keep a check on games that wouldn't normally be on my radar.

Really poor form for me over the last couple of weeks after a reasonable start. Now showing relegation form - not good this early in the season!

Even our own are against me as Ikeme's penalty save cost me 2 points on Saturday - and why do my first scorers regularly get the second goal, anyone would think they are doing it deliberately (not that I have a paranoid personality you understand)

Note to self - pay attention when making predictions :confused:

Stan and DDW both posted full predictions this week but I have dropped Wolvensam ,Crowy? and MP (Banned) from the table so far. Keep up the good work with the Goals prediction game Quirk as it makes my weekends far more interesting by having to keep a check on games that wouldn't normally be on my radar.

Agreed. have to say I really enjoy both games (though less so the results). A shame there aren't more involved!

Agreed. have to say I really enjoy both games (though less so the results). A shame there aren't more involved!

Out of interest, why don't some of the forum stalwarts, Langers, Paddington, Kenny, Deutsch etc play?

Back