• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

Neto and Sarabia if/when they go will be replaced. Expecting a winger and a more creative inside forward if both go.
We might find it difficult to find any takers for Sarabia when he's on £100k+ per week. Probably have to let him go on a free.

Newcastle enquired about Neto as well it seems.

Newcastle fans not getting a window they expected. Max not getting them excited

1000008856.jpg

15 goals from 39 starts isn't to be sniffed at if we can get him for £20m or less. Which I doubt tbh. Sunderland don't have any financial need to sell and he has 2 years left on his contract so they won't let him go cheap.

That said its a good long while since we had a decent left winger at Wolves. Who was the last one, Sako?

I had my issues with Helder but he certainly had streaks of brilliance.

Newcastle fans not getting a window they expected. Max not getting them excited

View attachment 10760

I mean that's not a fantastic list. Trafford looked really poor more than he did promising, and then people on here seem desperate to get rid of Kilman so we shouldn't be surprised others can also see he has limitations.

He's been shite. Mind you I think this game is the worst of the tournament so far. The couple of good players on the pitch are definitely getting dragged down a few levels

Hopefully these European games have shown everyone at Wolves that Adams is not what we need. Save the money. I'd rather give the kids more experience than waste money on him.

Hopefully these European games have shown everyone at Wolves that Adams is not what we need. Save the money. I'd rather give the kids more experience than waste money on him.
Well they won't. Been after his signature for over a year so 3 games for a team afraid of attacking won't change a thing.

Requires someone to have put a better offer his way....come on you Saudi's..

Well they won't. Been after his signature for over a year so 3 games for a team afraid of attacking won't change a thing.

Requires someone to have put a better offer his way....come on you Saudi's..
In that case Yerson Mosquera breathes a huge sigh of relief that it’s not all coming down to two games against the runners up in the War of the Chaco and some turtle rescuers.

Back