• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

I can buy it being a hit to him mentally, as mentioned last week it's different with keepers. I would say he shouldn't have been such a random weirdo for two years.

I don't think he'll be a dick but he'll be on at his agent to get out of here before his Christmas tree comes down.

Think Bentley is more fuming. Denied a move to Arsenal to instead sit in the stands here with Tom King
Sitting on the bench at Arsenal or sitting doing nothing for us. All for £20k+ p/w.

I'm sure he'll cope. He can basically be payed to play golf.

Yeah, don't ask for a stupid wage then you disingenuous fool

Did they even put in a sensible offer for him though?

I know he irritated some, and his gamesmanship with the diving wound me up, but I always liked him. Always felt when I played and coached it was good to have someone like him on your side, and he proved that with the Hwang incident this preseason.

There’s no real excuse for Cruyff-turning onto your own ass as often as he did.

I know he irritated some, and his gamesmanship with the diving wound me up, but I always liked him. Always felt when I played and coached it was good to have someone like him on your side, and he proved that with the Hwang incident this preseason.
They didn't have to, they had an option. An option doesn't make him have to sign it though.

Did he post a goodbye message to Wolves fans too?

He's not rubbish, he is infuriating to watch though.

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
Daniel Podence joins Al Shabab on €5m fee from Wolves, also with a 35% sell-on clause included in the deal.

Did he post a goodbye message to Wolves fans too?
It is a bit strange. Personally I couldn't give two shits but who was paying his wages at the end? Not the first time he's failed to show some respect to us. Maybe that's just how he feels he has been treated though?

Back