• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

He's on 80 grand a week, they clearly won't.

I'm so glad we pointlessly extended his deal so he's still our problem next year once he's done fuck all there.

Yeah but next season he'll definitely come good in the Bundesliga. He's already said to be keen on the challenge.

It's not his fault he hasn't had the correct opportunities in England, Belgium, the Netherlands, Scotland or Spain that he'll get in Germany.

Last edited:
Definitely different outlets have conflicting dates (2/9 and 6/10)
To quote the BBC, "the Saudi Pro League transfer deadline is officially 6 October in Fifa's calendar but individual leagues can bring it forward."

So I assume that's what the PL have done, but f knows why they didn't just align it fully with out transfer window if so

Yeah but next season he'll definitely come good in the Bundesliga. He's already keen on the challenge.

It's not his fault he hasn't had the correct opportunities in England, Belgium, the Netherlands, Scotland of Spain that he'll get in Germany.
Hamburg with Kuntz, so he fits in.

He's on 80 grand a week, they clearly won't.

I'm so glad we pointlessly extended his deal so he's still our problem next year once he's done fuck all there.
I think we're gambling on him maturing and then being able to sell him for at least part of what we paid. I rather doubt he will be a late bloomer but you never know. Look at Kane.

I think we're gambling on him maturing and then being able to sell him for at least part of what we paid. I rather doubt he will be a late bloomer but you never know. Look at Kane.

Kane never had the attitude of an entitled c**t though.

There is a player with decent movement and can take up decent positions in there, but there is just not the right attitude or work ethic that he'd need to be successful.

Back