• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

The private jet just gets him here earlier than flying in on easyJet or Ryanair we’ll have just hired one from Barry’sexecutivejethire.com from washwood heath or wherever he stores them

Really confused about what we're doing tactically now because Forbs sounds perfect for the way we've been preparing in pre season

Yep the argument that it’s a short career doesn’t excuse the wages either. So when you’re 35-40 you’ve got to find a new career? We’ll welcome to the world of being an adult.

Really confused about what we're doing tactically now because Forbs sounds perfect for the way we've been preparing in pre season
I think it's a central midfield and defence issue more than a forwards issue.

I don't think it's a player issue but a system issue. It's just shit and he's realised that now.

Yep the argument that it’s a short career doesn’t excuse the wages either. So when you’re 35-40 you’ve got to find a new career? We’ll welcome to the world of being an adult.
If they need a job after 15 years on those wages they have probably employed Baldrick as their financial adviser.

The private jet just gets him here earlier than flying in on easyJet or Ryanair we’ll have just hired one from Barry’sexecutivejethire.com from washwood heath or wherever he stores them
If he flew on Ryan Air, or Easy Jet, there is no chance we would be able to sign him.....

It was a thought on the rancid decadence and absurd money given to youngsters who have achieved nothing, not about fecking logistics
Yeah its bollocks, It's the equivalent of someone head hunting you and sending a limo to ensure you take your new, massively overpaid for your abilities job.

...for oh so many reasons.

When Guedes scores 2 more goals and overtakes his 5, even Deutsch will have to agree

I'm sure some will have the gif but the dive last season at Rangers, him laughing at Hwang and his general petulance show he is just an immature kid trying to be good at football.

I'm not sure what anybody saw in him as his ability was never there.

I'm sure some will have the gif but the dive last season at Rangers, him laughing at Hwang and his general petulance show he is just an immature kid trying to be good at football.

For a bit I thought he was one of those 'rubbish footballer but lethal finisher' throwbacks.

He can't finish for shit.

This really should have been a sackable offense by itself. Not because it's Hwang, but because it's his fucking teammate.

I'm not so naïve as to think that everyone in the squad is going to be best buds, but at least be a respectful peer.

Fucking bellend.

I despise the cunt. Some of it justified as above some of it not..

But I pin everything going wrong with him joining the club, the end of Nuno, Shi turning into a turbo cunt, tickets spiralling, the asset stripping.

He isn't responsible for these things but he symbolises everything wrong with the club. The sooner he never casts a shadow in WV1 can't come soon enough.

I understand it's a borderline irrational hatred but I've effectively lost my football club so him and his dad can fuck themselves.

I'm taking it well.

Back