• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

There is a player with decent movement and can take up decent positions in there, but there is just not the right attitude or work ethic that he'd need to be successful.
I think his bigger issue is that he can't strike the ball for shit. Even his goals in a Wolves' shirt were all scuffed IIRC.

Chalobah to Palace for the season, so tick him off the list.

Yeah, weird. I always think of Kane as a late bloomer but that breakout season he was just 21/22.
Kane went on loan four times from 2011 to 2013. He was 18 at Orient, 19 at Millwall and Norwich and 20 at Leicester. As you say, he started to bloom when Poch was his manager in 2014. If you then look at Ibrahimovic's career, he didn't really start to take off until he joined Ajax and around 22 /23. Our specimen just turned 22 and will probably never bloom.

I know it's a bit 'old man shouts at cloud' of me, but seeing a kid who's achieved fuck all in a private jet pisses me off a bit (hope he does well)
We are talking about a league where the average weekly wage is nearly £15,000 higher than the average annual wage for FTEs in the UK.

It's pretty disgusting tbh.

Back