• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

He looks very good on the ball too and is supposedly quite creative. Sort of a hybrid Neves/Gomes. Which sounds very good to me.

Sounds like Fulham did a Wolves on him and refused to pay over €20m earlier in the window.

Last edited:
He looks a little bit like Gabby Agbonlahor. I'm going to have to get over that.

Alex Crook saying we are still in for Koleosho.
Burnley have just confirmed the signing of a winger, Jaidon Anthony, from Bournemouth.

Aguerd has got Stearmanitis, looks fine for ages then throws in a ludicrous ricket.

I'd rather have him than no-one though.
Absolutely and this is why he isn’t at a bigger club. He’s West Ham’s quickest defender, but has burned bridges there. He wants to go to Atletico but they can’t afford him now that they’ve signed loads of others.

I think he’d improve us, but only if he actually wants to be here.

Absolutely and this is why he isn’t at a bigger club. He’s West Ham’s quickest defender, but has burned bridges there. He wants to go to Atletico but they can’t afford him now that they’ve signed loads of others.

I think he’d improve us, but only if he actually wants to be here.
Like Guedes when he came first , signed - but didn't really want to , and we all know how that went then .

When I was reading West Ham fans thoughts as they signed Kilman, each to a man/woman couldn't stand Aguerd. He had a very good World Cup though if I remember correctly

When I was reading West Ham fans thoughts as they signed Kilman, each to a man/woman couldn't stand Aguerd. He had a very good World Cup though if I remember correctly
That might have been a Moyes thing though . Some players and Managers just don't get on and then the sulking starts . Moyes was always grumpy and some players just can't handle that .
O'Neil will put the arm around the shoulder and flash the whitest of white teeth at him , and hey presto , we got ourselves a top defender !

Right now , it looks as if he is all that we have lined up . We might have to make do .

Back