• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

We should go for Morgan Whittaker instead, I must be missing something as to why he hasn't been snapped up yet

I don't know about other clubs but we've been looking at players who hug the touchline more whereas I think Whittaker prefers to play slightly inside.

Who fucking knows what we're going for now though as we're apparently ripping up a summer of preparation for a system that our manager has decided the squad isn't suited for. The players we'll be after now will have different qualities to the players we've been chasing (ambling after) all summer.

Bouba injury being reported as serious, so Feyenoord has dropped out. Not the best way to do it but may solve the non HG problem for now.

Bouba injury being reported as serious, so Feyenoord has dropped out. Not the best way to do it but may solve the non HG problem for now.

That's fucking heartbreaking. He's got so much potential.

He's got quite a strange gait for a footballer, I hope this isn't something that's going to effect him long term.

It is, him going on loan would have left us light in midfield though if we are going to a 3. Not sure Bellegarde or Cundle are realistic options in there

just pay the stupid prick off and draw a line under it once and for all.

He's not going to go there and do anything like enough to justify a move and even if he did none of the clubs at the level of Anderlecht, Rangers, Las Palmas or PSV are going to drop most or indeed all of their budget on any sort of a meaningful fee on him.

Still want a winger. Chiquinho could then go. Reiss Nelson if Arsenal get one in? Just speculating there.

If we get a centre-half then Santi more than likely to go. Diego Carlos mooted if Villa get somebody in. Heard they’re in for Chalobah.

Yuck, no thanks to either of those.

I think Nelson would be better than Chiquinho or Hwang as a right winger tbf, but he’s not particularly good from what I’ve seen

I'd go in for Chalobah though but Villa would win that race if they are in for him too

So if more come in then definitely more will go out?

Charlatan cunts.

Back