• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

Not saving their money for the January window?
This window has/had all the ingredients to be a really, really strong one. Watching them throw it away, after I generally thought the slow and steady (to be positive about it) strategy in previous windows was specifically about preparing for this one… Infuriating.

Add the pricing bullshit in and it’s just untenable.

I put it through google translate and I'm still none the wiser.

I put it through google translate and I'm still none the wiser.
Essentially Jorge is whoring a player around as Valencia need to sell him. Benfica might be interested if they sell a player and we might be interested because its still a thing to link a Jorge whoring exercise with Wolves to ensure you get some hits on Twitter

He's popped a stray 2 in their between the € & 5

One for Alan...

dads-were-doomed.gif

Just no way we will agree to an obligation I guess. Already put £22m into July next year, not going to increase that to over £50m.

I see a last minute loan move for Sam Johnstone
Nah, we'll stick with Sa now. Despite him not being able to play the way Gaz wants him to.

Nah, we'll stick with Sa now. Despite him not being able to play the way Gaz wants him to.
Sa must be feeling loved at the moment as well - moves to replace him and JP saying the current coaching team don't rate him.

Back