• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

It was possibly needed, but there's been a lot of churn or attempted churn at Palace.

I take it back, they've hardly bought or sold anyone.

Although Anderson, Ayew, Johnstone all may well go.

Yes.

Feels like he performs quite well against us though
Yeah but every club has a handful of opposition players that inexplicably turn it on that way.

I wouldn’t want Jordan within 50 miles of (either) Compton. Crap player, crap footballer, crap attitude.

I signed Wayne Allison yesterday on Total Club Manager 2004! He got 6 in 12 against us according to

I said I wouldn't follow all the transfer talk this week to avoid wrecking my head.......did I listen to myself ??.....nope .

All the rubbish you have to trawl you regarding names that will never come in the first place and who we won't pay the required money to anyway .
Zaha , the latest mad name to be fired out there .

Good to get the young French lad in , that does look like good business on the face of it , but it could takes two years to see the benefit in the senior team , maybe longer .

Good to get the young French lad in , that does look like good business on the face of it , but it could takes two years to see the benefit in the senior team , maybe longer .
A bit like Mr Mosquera then.

A bit like Mr Mosquera then.
Yes , and early signs are promising for Yerson , but it did take the two different loans for his development to flourish .

Does not always work that well , in fact , it rarely does .

Back