• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

Look what Fosun have done to us FFS
It’s the way of all forums really; eventually you become a telenovela.

Ride the wave, I say.

What was your point then? That we don't have another left back? Great, we're on the same page.

Having Hugo Bueno at left back and Rayan Ait-Nouri at left midfield is not something we've ever done bar a few isolated minutes here and there, we were never going to consider it a solution to anything and it isn't a very good idea.
If we are going to push RAN forward, I would like to see him as an inverted RW instead of Neto.

If we are going to push RAN forward, I would like to see him as an inverted RW instead of Neto.
I think he'd do a good job there. Semedo or Lima overlapping would give him the space to use his wonderful dribbling skill.

We'd have to buy a bonafide left back though and somewhere Hobbs would be in a cold sweat about that.

I noted the other day how it was good to have a discussion with people who had different views, but then the same old faces weren't involved in that conversation (other than emojis) at that point.
You can have your own opinions, but you can't have your own facts.
I can say Toti is shit, Alan can say he's great (that's an exaggeration of both of our positions), but it's an opinion that can be debated.

Gomes being Neto's replacement is not an opinion though, it's objectively not true, both from a positional perspective and from the manager's mouth. So it's not to be debated, it's to be corrected. As I think it's been done in bad faith, due to years of precedent, I do so sarcastically. If I thought it was genuine I'd do so differently.

It’s the way of all forums really; eventually you become a telenovela.

Ride the wave, I say.
Ah, so we'll only find out Dan and EP are long lost siblings after they kiss and make up, oh and Fosun are really just a front for the Bhatti brothers being back.

Zaha links shot down by Hobbs' adopted son.

Links to a new winger might 'drop' later today though apparently. Why do people with inside info always have to be so fucking insufferable about it?

Actually been doing work (not a fan of that)...log back in and see pages have been added.....signings are rolling in then....but no, nothing new apart from Alan Nixon being wrong again

6d928e496b06d98b49e666e0da305ec0_w200.gif

Too much negativity on here about a right winger... we have our replacement already...

GON right winger.jpg

I can say Toti is shit, Alan can say he's great (that's an exaggeration of both of our positions), but it's an opinion that can be debated.

Gomes being Neto's replacement is not an opinion though, it's objectively not true, both from a positional perspective and from the manager's mouth. So it's not to be debated, it's to be corrected. As I think it's been done in bad faith, due to years of precedent, I do so sarcastically. If I thought it was genuine I'd do so differently.
In the opinion of Mark (on face value) that was his opinion though - that he had been signed as his replacement.

He won't be alone in thinking that.

And yes of course it can be debated, it just doesn't need to get pissy.

Ah, so we'll only find out Dan and EP are long lost siblings after they kiss and make up, oh and Fosun are really just a front for the Bhatti brothers being back.
Worse, they’re twins who were switched at birth!

I fucking hate you for your Toti opinion fwiw

I've known EP for nearly 20 years. We're all good :D

I mean one of our first interactions was him saying Olofinjana was the best footballer at the club. Imagine.

Back