• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

Not even close to coherent?

You genuinely struggle to understand what people are saying on Wolves podcasts? Which ones?
What?

They can't formulate opinions properly at all or express them in a manner that might even make me think "I don't agree with you but I get what you're saying". They're uniformly poor.

If you like them then that's up to you, I think they are atrocious.

I don't agree with this. I've always said what I think irrespective of whether the view is in a minority, majority or only held by me. A few emojis aren't going to stop me.

As for bullied, it's an online forum, you can only be bullied if you allow it, unless you are being contacted via alternative means? That's not victim blaming, just perspective about this platform versus real life. You have choices.
I do have choices, I continue to post and will stand up for what I believe in regardless of the passive and non passive abuse.

I see it elsewhere though, others move away from it, so as a result you end up with an echo chamber, that's shit, isn't it?

Not a chance people talk like they do on here to people in real life.

What?

They can't formulate opinions properly at all or express them in a manner that might even make me think "I don't agree with you but I get what you're saying". They're uniformly poor.

If you like them then that's up to you, I think they are atrocious.
I don't think you haven't listened to any of them years anyway?

And I'm not bothered whether you think they're shit or not, but it definitely feels like if you don't agree with an opinion you think it's shit?

And sometimes you simply misunderstand a point yourself, it was written in black and white the other day what my point was regarding Bueno and RAN, yet you and others just pile on as if I'd made a different point.

I do have choices, I continue to post and will stand up for what I believe in regardless of the passive and non passive abuse.

I see it elsewhere though, others move away from it, so as a result you end up with an echo chamber, that's shit, isn't it?

Not a chance people talk like they do on here to people in real life.
Well you are neither being bullied or made to change your opinion then.

Can't speak for how people are outside of here, only knowingly met 3 and then briefly.

I still don't understand what you were on about there EP. You were banging on as if we regularly subbed a winger off for Hugo and pushed RAN further on. We virtually never did it.

I'm a bit upset that you feel I treat people that way because I absolutely do not.

Well you are neither being bullied or made to change your opinion then.

Can't speak for how people are outside of here, only knowingly met 3 and then briefly.
So people are only bullied if they do end up submitting? Interesting.

I still don't understand what you were on about there EP. You were banging on as if we regularly subbed a winger off for Hugo and pushed RAN further on. We virtually never did it.

I'm a bit upset that you feel I treat people that way because I absolutely do not.
Well you did in that instance.

I twice re quoted the post and even today you are still suggesting I made a different point to the one I did, using the term "regularly".

It seems you got caught on in that pile on too.

Well you did in that instance.

I twice re quoted the post and even today you are still suggesting I made a different point to the one I did, using the term "regularly".

It seems you got caught on in that pile on too.
What was your point then? That we don't have another left back? Great, we're on the same page.

Having Hugo Bueno at left back and Rayan Ait-Nouri at left midfield is not something we've ever done bar a few isolated minutes here and there, we were never going to consider it a solution to anything and it isn't a very good idea.

Well you've now cunningly edited your original post, which is exactly what you originally said. As quoted in my previous post
If I edited my post it was seconds later to correct a mistake not "cunningly" as you put it.

In fact just checked and I can't see what changed!?

Look at the posts to both Bear and Mark today?

It's not cool is it?

Or is it? Am I just woke? :rolleyes:
Mark deliberately WUMs, he was this morning, I'm just the fool who bites. I'm not going there again, but you've been more personally abusive and inappropriate to me than I think I have to anyone else on here.

Personally abusive? I don't know anything about you. How is that possible?

I'm not even sure you are you.

Mark deliberately WUMs, he was this morning, I'm just the fool who bites. I'm not going there again, but you've been more personally abusive and inappropriate to me than I think I have to anyone else on here.

Don't think that deserves any better than an F.

Maybe I'm not listening to the same ones as you, but they always seem fairly balanced to me.

Although I appreciate some people get upset by opinions that aren't identical to theirs.
“Balanced” is too subjective I suppose.

Nor do I suggest I am, but that's the difference I guess. How often are people horrible to other posters on here and just carry on and/or don't apologise? Even now it's being suggested it's fine.

I noted the other day how it was good to have a discussion with people who had different views, but then the same old faces weren't involved in that conversation (other than emojis) at that point.

Oh well, I'll just get back in my Wambalance.

Back