• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

Didn't Dara say this at every club he gets relegated with. Untrustworthy Albyun cunt.

Could be us next summer. Ramsdale got relegated with Blades and Bournemouth too - dream team!

Look at £5M on Enso González last summer. Enormous waste of money in the context of last season really.
True enough. One or two of them a season shouldn't have the restrictive impact it does though

If that’s the case we’re struggling to juggle the numbers around non-homegrown etc. Probably means at least one of the players we initially thought would leave will now stay.
He's 18.

They still have McCarthy in goal don't they? So going to Ramsdale would be a huge upgrade.

Last edited:
£13m our opening bid according to the BBC
I know nothing about the player - so for this convo will assume he is clearly rated and we want him (well otherwise we wouldn’t be bidding) but it’s fucking pathetic is a stumbling block on the deal is 2million

Remember when the window started and there was a slight wiff of positivity….

I know nothing about the player - so for this convo will assume he is clearly rated and we want him (well otherwise we wouldn’t be bidding) but it’s fucking pathetic is a stumbling block on the deal is 2million

Remember when the window started and there was a slight wiff of positivity….
Just standard bidding bollocks innit. Not Wolves specific. Football clubs act as if they are hitting the "or best offer" on eBay.

Just standard bidding bollocks innit. Not Wolves specific. Football clubs act as if they are hitting the "or best offer" on eBay.
No I get that. Just infuriates me. If you’re 10mil apart, then fair do’s but 2 mil in footballing terms is like haggling for a fiver - when it’s something you clearly need

No I get that. Just infuriates me. If you’re 10mil apart, then fair do’s but 2 mil in footballing terms is like haggling for a fiver - when it’s something you clearly need
That £2m will cover the reduced income from ticket sales though. Priorities.

That £2m will cover the reduced income from ticket sales though. Priorities.
That will be countered by the increase in our ‘tourist’ fans I reckon. We’re just living in a Jeff Shi world

Zaha links shot down by Hobbs' adopted son.

Links to a new winger might 'drop' later today though apparently. Why do people with inside info always have to be so fucking insufferable about it?
Honestly I still find the while thing hard to believe. Surely that would be sackable?

Back