• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

He says "scouting" - I'm sure he used to just stand on the sidelines and hurl abuse at whoever he fancied that particular day :ROFLMAO:

John Ross, not Devin White. Still in training camp, but he won't make the 53.

It was Devon Allen I was thinking off! He played WR for Oregon but then went to the Olympics for the 110m hurdles, but after that he had two seasons on the Eagles PS, he scored in preseason during one of those years and it was crazy how much quicker he looked than other fast athletes.

Sa would not be close to taking Pickford's place.

I disagree with this obviously. Pickford is obviously decent but there is a reason he has remained at Everton despite the spending on keepers from top clubs. Makes tremendous reaction saves, but kicking is very erratic, as is his footwork. People pointed out his saves in the Euros final but ignored his questionable parts in both goals, 2nd one in particular a top keeper doesn't let in.

Genuine question: are you saying that on all football stats websites his height is wrong? Like he’s just lied about it and no one has ever checked or looked at him?

Look into Daniel Sturridges height. It will probably come up as 1.88m, and there was a couple of FIFA's where he was around that, then go look at him in a team photo or photo with 1.82m Jordan Henderson!

It's actually baffling that there is so much variance on heigh reporting. Particularly with Keepers where loads are listed with rounded up feet and inches, in an attempt to be listed as taller.

It isn’t new news. Why do you think he is so intolerant of anybody else’s opinion if it doesn’t match his own? Johnny actually knows what he’s talking about, we’re just plebs.
I didn't realise he was a scout of everything...

FFS - shall we just close this thread? Its a binfire and we aren't signing anyone

giphy.webp

Let's face it every transfer thread every time is all supposition and nonsensical rumours. The occasional 'ITK' and Fab/Percy sometimes call a transfer about 30 minutes before the club announce it, it's still fun though.

Back