• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

The good thing for Neto is they’ll give him an 8 year contract so he’s sorted even if he never stays fit

No idea about Forbes but he will class as home grown wont he after coming through the City academy?

Not sure we could expect a lot more in the way of a fee... Pedro's a star but his injury record just isn't very good.

I hope we don't sign Forbs.

Don't know anything about him, I just won't be able to deal with people still spelling his name Forbes after he's been here for like 4 years.
Ooops - Fab spelt it wrong in the tweet tbf - i'd never heard of him.

I hope we don't sign Forbs.

Don't know anything about him, I just won't be able to deal with people still spelling his name Forbes after he's been here for like 4 years.
Man, people couldn't stop spelling David Davis "David Davies" or Kevin McDonald "Kevin MacDonald", Scott Golbourne "Scott Goldbourne"...

Point is it we're fucked on that count no matter what.

Man, people couldn't stop spelling David Davis "David Davies" or Kevin McDonald "Kevin MacDonald", Scott Golbourne "Scott Goldbourne"...

Point is it we're fucked on that count no matter what.

Keough

Not sure we could expect a lot more in the way of a fee... Pedro's a star but his injury record just isn't very good.
Unless he pushed for a move that's irrelevant. He's worth more to us than 51m. Far more.

Unless he pushed for a move that's irrelevant. He's worth more to us than 51m. Far more.
Of course it's relevant; we can't just strop around denying everything up to 70m or whatever. At a certain point you have to know that the game is only ending one way, and you can come out of it with 50m or nothing.

Of course it's relevant; we can't just strop around denying everything up to 70m or whatever. At a certain point you have to know that the game is only ending one way, and you can come out of it with 50m or nothing.
It's only relevant if he's thrown his toys out the pram. We're not here to provide other teams with players.

Back