• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

He plays Cunha's position on the pitch? Maybe a bit higher but not a proper #9. (Not saying that they're similar players)

I'd be intrigued about signing him, but wage cost vs spot in the side bench even if in the best 14/15 seems kinda like you'd avoid it.

Id rather not, hardly a success last time round in this league, big wages, 33 years old and probably doesn't make our best 11.

Can't see us being interested. High wages, injury prone, questionable temperament, nowhere near as good as he once was etc all adds up to some MLS team signing him.

Definitely not the kind of signing we would normally make and not one I'd want either. But less than a year ago, someone at the club (be it O'Neil, Hobbs or otherwise) seriously considered signing Lingard...

I appreciate that the Britishism is "tick" and not "check", because it works as a double entendre for the pest bugs over here. Which said blue tick fuckos are.

I appreciate that the Britishism is "tick" and not "check", because it works as a double entendre for the pest bugs over here. Which said blue tick fuckos are.
tbh i prefer henry

Melon's blue ticks have ended up having the reverse effect of blue ticks from old Twitter - if I see someone posting with one, I skip the post because it'll almost certainly be either spam or an attention seeker.

Wouldn't want him going there tbh. He needs to improve his defending above all else (pretty much never stops a cross coming in as it stands) and at Celtic he'd do very little defending most weeks, he'd more or less be a winger.

Seems we are touting for a loan move for him, which would suggest we might have a new left back signing in the works, and that Ait-Nouri is staying…?

If he went we’d need to bring in another LB/LWB, so if we’re not looking or interested in bringing in someone else we might as well keep him here.

As I’ve said a few times, we need all the senior pros we can get.

I don't mind keeping him around at all, I rate him higher than most on here seem to, however he needs to get more minutes this season. RAN will obviously and rightfully be first choice but if Hugo is staying he can't be bringing Doherty on over him.

Back